Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 11 November 2022

Friday fun with Christeen

    Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
A preview of a
missing image
taken from the 
Welcome to
the Sisterhood 
series.




Hi Everyone
    Friday comes round so swiftly these days ,but we can always count on our dear Christeen to be there ready with new and wonderful art. 
These are great, thank you Christeen
XX
Andy







11 comments:

  1. Hi Andy and Christeen.
    I hope Chris doesn't get too excited while he is with Eva. Unless the lovely boy is caged, he will ruin the line of his skirt...or is she going to have a different kind of fun?
    Both Chris and his aunt are really lovely in those outfits. At least he seams happy to be wearing it.
    Chris always makes music wherever he goes, just like in picture 4. I'm sure those hairpieces are rather heavy, but I can imagine Alex will still be punished for spilling his tea.
    I hope everyone is well and I wish you all a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, I'm sure Chris will have fun with Eva and viewers imaginations will be varied. So have fun.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. Oops. Meant Hi Mandy.

      Delete
  2. How can I get between those two Retro Beauties? Off to a galery opening, then fine dining. Ahh, the life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, They may be retro, but I love the style.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. Thanks Andy & Christeen, 4 gorgeous pieces. xx

    #1, Oooh Eva, yes indeed it is going to be many days of lessons and fun with Chris.

    #2, Those are both nice and smart outfits. Glad Chris does see the good points to it. Just nice for popping in to the city to a high class outfitter in the morning. Then a relaxing lunch at the Tea Rooms with the other ladies of the town.

    #3, Cute ensemble. I imagine each bell makes a slightly different note. Morris dancers manage to make a nice jingle, though I do realise that's not quite what's here. Anyway, yes it's good Aunty knows/hears because Chris is prone to mischief.

    #4, Training for evening high tea at the Big House. Love the variety of colors here in their gowns. Oh dear, I hope Alex hasn't spilt the tea on Chris. But then Alex will have fun helping Chris change before they clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aidan, I was clueless, so I found belled Morris dancing on You Tube.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage Chris would fit perfectly alongside 'film noir' Andy. A perfect combination.
    More lovely work, Christeen. Thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you Skinnie.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. Well told, Skinnie. We can only hope.

      Delete