Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 21 October 2022

It's a Christeen Friday

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
A preview of a two
part sequence set
in Paris, at the start 
of Andys journey .
This part is very 
simple and is
pretty much a 
portrait of Jane.





Hi Everyone
 NEWS UPDATE
Both Christeen and I are back to full strength, Christeens internet and everything has been restored, which must be a great relief to her, whilst thanks to an anon tip in the comments I have found a way round my lock out issues, so we will be back to full strength next Monday.
   However today is Friday and that can only mean on thing, It's Christeen time !!!!!!!!
 XXX
Andy











8 comments:

  1. Hi Andy, and Christeen. That's great news, hearing how you both have things sorted and that you can relax a little.
    Chris should think himself lucky that Madmossie didn't dress him in the zebra suit before locking him in the cage, and then place him on public display.
    Madmossies' boys should always remember that a matron is watching them, and she must be pleased that they look lovely as brides.
    Out shopping alone. I thought Chris would be blushing, but I'm sure he is used to being seen in a dress, and everything is just normal to him.
    I hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, Loved your idea of placing zebra Chris in the cage.

      Delete
  2. Pleased to hear you've both managed to overcome your difficulties. Today's Patreon is stunning, and this is another great collection from Christeen. I'm not sure that Chris needs to do anything more zebra-like to be sexy. He's already warmed to the task prowling on all fours. And it's nice to see from the wall picture how he's developed to be his Mistress's 'sissy gopher' - why would he ever want to disobey such a lady?
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Skinnie, An enlarged wall picture will soon be a regular Christeen pic.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    I do not think he will get far in the second before the wolves begin circling. I hope that it is being delivered because, at the least, it would be a shame for him to damage his nails. ๐Ÿ˜’
    I am also wondering what he has done to be caged on display. More important, are we allowed to feed the exotics? ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee, Caging is a punishment, but it also allows Julia to spend less time with Chris under close supervision
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hugs to Andy and Christeen. I am very pleased.

    #1, I am sure the gorgeous zebra will get many pats and cuddles after the show.

    #2, Love the contrast between the wall art and now. I bet is fun to go out alone, just imagine all the admirers as he swishes along the street.

    #3, I think Chris and Alex are lucky on two fronts, beautiful and a friend to share with. I'd keep them like that for a month.

    #4, Such a big cage. Lovely dressed in white of course. Carefull, if he complains then on goes the zebra outfit but no chance of cuddles this time.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, I'm wishing I had a folder full of zebra pics to choose from so i could do more.
      Thanks. Christeen

      Delete