Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 7 October 2022

Classic Christeen

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon today
we have the next 
part of the mini 
series which began 
a few weeks ago 
with Andy visiting 
the Mademoiselle 
boutique.






Hi Everyone
  So I want you all you send your best wishes to our dear Christeen who has been suffering the the forces of nature over the past few weeks and has been out of contact and unable to provide new art for our delights this week.
  But lets face it and I am sure you will all agree,that the art comes a distant second behind peoples well being and we will happily and patiently wait for our friend to dust herself off and return safe and sound.
  In the meantime, I proudly present some classics from Christeen vault.
XXX
Andy













8 comments:

  1. Hi Chirsteen. My very best wishes. I hope you are feeling better soon, but it is always a lovely treat to visit the classics.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to read of your problems. It would be bad enough to be your possessions, but I do hope your health and well being is faring better.
    I almost forgot how lovely he can be in white. Almost. Even trussed up for transport to who knows where. I do hope that it isn't more punishment.
    Thank you both for all of the pleasures unfolding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pass on my best wishes to Christen. I don't have this contact information but I know I can count on you.
    And as usual, I am always in awe when I see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many natural disasters can happen now so hopefully Christeen can manage and get over possibly very serious effects of recent events.

    Though I've been following Christeen for a long time I don't think I have seen these artworks before. It's good to know there are more to be viewed but given Christeen's incredible output and even more incredible imagination that is understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Christeen, I hope things get fixed up, take care. xxx
    Thanks Andy for posting these beautiful classics. I bet chris will have fun trying to wriggle out of his wrapping in transit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to see someone write a story for that second image for Andy getting bundled up for Doll House.

    ReplyDelete