Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 6 December 2021

New Art. Nowhere to run to.

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
We have a delightful
new piece from our dear
friend Christeen
XX









Hi Everyone
  Hope everyone is OK and safe.
    Today we have the full version of a piece previewed over on Patreon a few weeks ago. It is quite an important piece as it bridges the gap between to separate series. Andy in New York/America and Andy in Nowheresville. 
 I'll explain more after this image
XXX


Hello again.
  Andy and Jane felt safe on their American trip, but it seems the Sisterhood has tentacles everywhere. Stopping Andy in an up town restaurant, these two employees make it absolutely clear there is nowhere for them to run to that they can be free from their grip.
  So as I said, that piece is a bridge between two stories Andy in America which featured things like, All for Charity and The Nowheresville stories.

All for Charity
 
Welcome to Nowheresville


XXXX
Andy










  

14 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    Oh gosh! The ladies from the sisterhood just can't keep their hands away from poor Andy. However, is the blond woman telling Andy to place on the table what I think she I think she is holding?
    The bot looks rather startled at what he is being told to do, and I expect he is naked under that jacket.
    Hope you are well and things are returning to normal. How's the shoulder?
    Take care. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that is his panties you are thinking of Mandy then you are right. yes naked is what he will be , no wonder he is shocked XXX
      Shoulder is still giving me issues, i am afraid MANDY xxx

      Delete
    2. Umm! I was half right, I was thinking of something that goes into the panties...Ouch!!
      Sorry to hear you're still having problems with your shoulder.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Well, you know my thoughts, but I can adapt (with time).
    Great work, as ever.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know your naughty thoughts S, bless you for your fun
      XXX

      Delete
  3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    A naughty and beautiful piece. As I see the American branch of the Sisterhood is not happy about Boy? breaking into their markets (which it obviously is due to Andy's staggering beauty and sexiness as a model). This is part of its campaign to drive out Boy/, Andy and Lady Jane. Many British companies have found it difficult to break into American markets. Aunt Jane will not be bothered about Andy's panties being on the table and Andy will be very careful to keep his latex mac fastened. The other diners will be feasting on his gorgeous long legs and fantasizing about what be under the mac.

    Love and XXXX

    Stevie

    P.S Thanks for the retrospective of Aunt Jane's wonderful boots in Nowheresville.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie, The Sisterhood sure are unhappy with Andy and Jane, they will not let them rest and this is a direct threat. However British exports will not be blocked, though perhaps it is wise for them to disappear for a while.
      Yes Andy will have to be careful to keep himself covered up, or he will cause a real scandal.
      Bless you Stevie, so glad you liked all the pieces
      XXX

      Delete
  4. He looks quite refreshed after a twelve hour bus rude. Rater, should I say resplendent? His skills are evident, but fit in? Hmmm. No wonder he had to look for a job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      you can see Andy's transition from his usual red head look, to the ultra glam, almost retro blonde of Nowheresville.
      XXXX

      Delete
  5. Hello, I just want to tell you that I have followed your wonderful work for years. Your art, your stories etc. You always surprise me and keep alive the sissy flame and fetishist Crossdresser that inhabits me. I just want to congratulate you and encourage you to keep this up, it's perfect. Finally, I would like to know if we can see at some point some soft bondage, it would be very sexy or maybe something related to a wedding, it would be wonderful.
    Greetings from Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello to you in Mexico my friend.
      I am so happy you enjoy my blog and art, it is such a pleasure to meet you. Please join in the fun, you are most welcome.
      I will see what little piece of light bondage I can add to my art in the future. I am sure the Sisterhood has something in mind for Andy
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  6. Bravo pour cette image magnifique de Andy si sexy, soigne toi bien pour ton épaule et revient en forme, un grand fan de tante Jane et de Andy " seb " j aimerais m inscrire mais ma carte ne passe pas sur patron j ai une maestro si tu as des info merci d avance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Bonjour, mon ami
      Merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire. Je suis heureux que vous aimez mon art.
      Je suis désolé de ne pas pouvoir vous aider avec votre carte. Essayez-vous de vous inscrire en dehors de Patreon ?
      XXXX
      Andy

      Delete