Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 21 December 2021

New Art. Do not open 'till Christmas

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


Hi Everyone
   As ever and this is becoming embarrassing, I must apologise for the back log in emails and things, I am truly doing my best but,this time of year is just so manic, i have so little time to sit down and catch up, let alone create. I hope in the new year things will calm down a little and we can all get back to normal XXXX

  This is the penultimate post before I slip off for a two week Christmas break. I would love to be able to carry on through but I don't think I will have the time, least I hope I don't have the time, because there is so much and so many people I want to see.
   However before that we have to get our wrapping done and as ever Jane has saved the best till last. I thought of adding a few words of dialogue to this cosy image, (maybe I will later) but I think it would be a better gift if I left that to you my dear friends.
  
See you Friday 
Big Hugs
XXX
Andy

 PS
I kind of see this fitting in to a point around Andy and Aunt Janes first Christmas.






13 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    Auntie Jane will have her lovely fun, but what did Andy do to receive such a treat, or from the stern expression Janes' face, maybe he upset her.
    I think you're right not to add any words for once.
    Hope it's Xmas eve in Janes' house, or Andy will start to suffer! At least she has plenty to read while Andy sits under the tree.
    Wishing you a wonderful two weeks, & take care of yourself. Huge Xmas hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy, so glad you liked it. I honestly could not decide what the story was, I just wanted Andy wrapped up for Christmas morning.
      You take care to xxxx
      Andy

      Delete
  2. A delightful gift, no doubt to herself. (Pls see email.)
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read all your lovely gifts my dear S, you know I like naughty ones xxxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks you. In the spirit of Christmas, may we share? I'm sure Aunt Jane wouldn't mind if Andy doesn't?
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Now what has he done? Some would think it a gift to be decked out in Holiday latex, but it would seem neither is happy and there is not a lot of wiggle room in his wrapping. Perhaps wiggling is all he needs to do as he waits for Santa to arrive. made up and encased. A dream come true for some. Then there is still the gold ribbon on the floor. Maybe as a choker with a nice big bow. He will be left with his own thoughts soon. Perfect make-up and his hair will not get in the way.
    Is that a baby monitor on the floor? Will Auntie be listening in? I would imagine any safe word is out the door.
    Best of all Holiday Wishes to Andy and any and all visitors . . . and, oh yes, Merry Christmas to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you and merry Christmas to you too dear Lee.
      No ,there is very little wriggle room inside there, but lots of flexibility for wriggling under the tree.
      The gold will be the finishing touch, just the perfect piece of glitter to make Andy everyone’s Christmas treat.
      Xxxx
      As for the monitor, it might be something else wink wink xxxx

      Delete
    2. Ah yes, Ms. RH has dropped a thought, and I must admit it is so much better that mine. Phewww! right over my head.

      Delete
  4. "Aunt Jane, You said you were going to give me my present."

    "I already have. I've placed your new 'Hummingbird Version 2' in your little backside. It's twice as powerful, has continuous battery charging and 10 different programs from 'Tickle Me' to 'Tsunami'.

    "But why are you wrapping me up?"

    "Well, you might be tempted to remove it before the night is over. In the morning I'll have something to unwrap for myself."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm my dear RH you have the right idea, that mark 2 will slowly tingle all night until the strike of midnight when all Andys gifts will cum at once. It is the gist that will keep on giving , especially with those new batteries
      Merry Christmas my friend xxx

      Delete
  5. Hi Andy. Happy Christmas.

    What a lovely scene to gift us. All those books to read to keep out of mischief. I see a little lube bottle - so Jane had him lube her skirt - lovely. I see a device down by his side so maybe there is some fun like an early hummingbird. With a roaring cosy fire and some bottles to drink, it looks like a long night. Is he being gift-wrapped for Wil?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Aidan.
      So glad you liked it, you spotted all the lovely details, the lube and the little remote. Jane would not leave Andy without something to pass the time till he was unwrapped after the Queens speech in the afternoon.
      Big hugs
      Xxxxx

      Delete
  6. Hi Andy:

    First, I hope you have a Merry Christmas.
    Next who will receive Andy?

    ReplyDelete