Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 11 May 2020

New Art, For Crown and Country part 1


Please help keep our blog alive
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex

On Patreon today
some more work boards
featuring some unused
ideas from Andy's
stranger adventures.







Hi Everyone
  Another week ahead of us and I was wondering what to post, So I thought I had better complete the little trilogy from the Lady Jane Adventures before it got lost in the mix.
  If you recall, I have posted two covers from the story "For Crown and Country", the last of which showed Lady Jane in a skintight black vinyl catsuit. 
  Now at the end of that post I promised another cover which would offer a huge hint at the origin of that outfit,(you may have noticed, I have all this backstory in my head).
  So here it is, however I am not going to tell you everything about it, because I want to see if you can guess the part the outfit played in Jane's backstory.
  So here we go. Hope you like it.

XXX




16 comments:

  1. It looks like that cursed suit has made Lady Jane loose quite a few years. She could be Andrew's twin now. Or is that Andy sensually encasing his body with feminine curves. Tight in all the right places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughty, Thee is only one Andy and his books are all he is interested in right now, because he has seen it all before. Thought it is a rather nice view, especially from behind
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Hello Andy!
    Oh gosh, Lady Jane looks darn sexy in that catsuit...puts mine to shame, but love her little cheeky line. Maybe you should have had Andy in a full nannies outfit, still I do like his see-through skirt, very risque and just a few loose locks to make it look as if he's overworked.
    Hugs for now, Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray your comment has appeared. Xx
      No I bet you could give Jane a run for for money.
      So glad you liked it, but Andy has seen it all before...... and up close
      Xx

      Delete
  3. So you , say Andy is not bored s*itless working in the Library? I am sure the latex is rubbing him senseless.
    Just picked up a case of 2008 Shiraz and my vision is a bit bleary eyed. Yay for me and my stuckness. I hope you are well and enjoying your cellar as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wine cellar, how wonderfully uptown XX
      Andy bored in a library, are you crazy or has the Shiraz gone to your head.
      xxxx

      Delete
    2. Looks like there are a few cases on the bottom of the curved section. I do hope that it is cool and humid. At first I thought it would be a good place for a secret doorway to the laboratory, or now a days the server farm. I am sure Andy is using a tablet for documentation.























      Delete
    3. Wine? In a library? Heavens above are we living in the stone age 🤣.
      And no that is definitely a note book and not a tablet, it has a spine and pages, I know because I put them in.
      Xx

      Delete
  4. '...the highest office in the land'?
    Dominic Cummings?

    Particularly love Andy's translucent skirt though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Despite the double entendre, lol, you must look Higher my friend beyond mere politics.
      The skirt was a happy accident
      XX

      Delete
  5. I love aunt Jane’s black suits so much the super hero in the first one with Andy’s fabulous dress. Only 3.4 minutes climax, giggle giggle. Andy as the sexy librarian in a see through black skirt, very alluring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again Andy is as surprised as me that the skirt is translucent, maybe it is because it is so tight.
      The suit, has a story,
      You see in her past Jane was a aristocratic cat burglar,The Velvet Paw, who stole from those who stole from others, bankers, financiers and the like and though never caught, the police inspector knew her game and so threatened her with arrest if she ever put the suit back on. Hence the dialog in the frame.
      What? you think i make this up as i go along LOL
      XXXX

      Delete
    2. Yes but we’ll in advance xx

      Delete
  6. So much work to do and never enough time to do it. Being Janes secretary/assistant/partner has always been a dream for Andrew. Though as he tries to catalog all this field data while Lady Jane models her old uniform from her cat burglar days he can’t help wondering if Lady Jane will ever settle down and enjoy the more quieter times. Hopefully that time is a long way off for he couldn’t imagine his life any other way. Though he does wish his aunt would stop teasing him and let him get back to work.....that is if he can remember where he left off before his aunt walked in. Beautiful piece and I love to see Andy in his element and absolutely love the see through skirt even if it was a happy accident. It’s almost as if Jane had it planned out.....a see through skirt for Andrew and her modeling her costume that she already knew fit her. Sometimes seeing the rose color of Andrews cheeks when he gets embarrassed gets the best of Jane and brings ou the little girl in her with a desire to play and tease her adorable assistant. Every now and then its nice to seem them slow down and just enjoy each other’s company. Wonderful and amazing as always.
    All my best and warmest hugs
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear friend
      No I can't see this Jane wanting to settle down to the quiet life, this is not the present day Jane, with an eye on a sweet vicar and the life of devotion to his care. This is action Jane and having had her hobby taken away by the inspector she naturally had to turn to "Honest?" adventure.
      You can imagine Andy's surprise when he caught himself in the mirror, a cry of "Aunt Jane? Did you know?" ringing out in the manor house.
      "of course daring, I know everything"
      Jane is in command and all is right with the world
      XXXX
      Just as she knows the effect of her wiggling her bum in front of him will have, look, come and play .

      Delete