Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 18 May 2020

New Art. Edge of Extinction

Please help keep our blog alive
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex



Hi Everyone
   Hope everyone is okay. Time for a new and exciting piece of art, but first I need to do a little bit of fun catch-up work.



Now you might remember this piece I posted a few weeks ago called The Debutantes of Devonshire.      
Well I said at the time that the outfit Andy was wearing was inspired by a favourite picture I had on one of my discs, as ever though that picture had become well lost.
Thank you to our friend  Selina Quinn for the information
'Faithful unto death' by Bob Carlos Clark (1984)






Not anymore though, because here it is in all it's emotive splendor. 
What the young ladies story is, is up to you to imagine. However, maybe and just perhaps, like those grainy pictures of UFO's and the big foot, is this image really the final proof that Andy really does exist?








Okay so on with the new stuff.
   Over the past few weeks we have visited Andy at home with Aunt Jane and tuned into the Lady Jane Adventures, so now it is once more time to strap on that rocket pack and venture in to the 25th Century. However........
    This time I am proud to bring you a special edition featuring a very very special guest star. Those of you of a certain age, might well remember our guest star, I know she had a serious effect on my Dad. 
 So here we are, blasting off into the 25th century joining Andy in an adventure called. Edge Of Extinction
XXX
I'll be back later





Hello Again
  So there we have it, Andy finally meeting up with the legendary Colonel Wilma Deering and the first thing we might notice is Andy's smooth Latex style has spread back to the Earth Defense Directorate uniform department, washing away those, spandex uniforms in favour of something smoother, sleeker and far more practical.I mean in the slightly gooey world of our hero/Heroine ,something wipe clean is very important. 
  The other thing you might notice is Andy's power to cross sexuality, not until this moment had anyone thought that Wilma might just be attracted to the feminine side, "Share my Hydro-shower?" now there is a come on. However, having watched a lot of DVD's of the show recently I got the impression Wilma was not envious of all the women who fell for Buck, but instead envious of Buck himself and that she wished, just once, to be kidnapped by Princess Ardala.
  It took me some time to get Wilma's likeness just as I wanted, but I hope you all think it was worth it.
  For those of you who have not yet met Colonel Deering, here are a few pics and clips as introduction.
XXX
Andy


She did like her lipgloss
















17 comments:

  1. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Gosh, first to comment. I remember the wonderful picture of the tight latex dress, gloves and heels; I think it was in "Skin Two" magazine (is that still around?). I also remember Wilma Dearing but she looks better here in her updated uniform. Andy is looking fabulous in his latest military uniform, splendid boots and dagger but where are his gloves?

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie
      Our Friend Selina Quinn has sent me the information about it, apparently it is a classic.
      Thank you, I am glad you like my new Wilma Deering. This is not the only one I have created with her as Guest star.As for the gloves, maybe Andy left them in the cockpit of his starfighter
      XX

      Delete
  2. Hey Andy

    I love the uniforms but not sure who’s I like more. You have done a wonderful job in updating colonel deerings uniform. I much prefer this version to the original and I’m sure she does to. As for Andy’s where to begin.... the heels are amazing from the gold tip to the zipper in the back and I love the dagger strapped to his thigh. I always enjoy the attention to detail you give your art that adds a little something special to every piece. Like putting in twiki the robot. Not that it had any major role in this piece but it added more depth to our dear colonel. Wonderfully done..........as for the colonels offer....hmmm you can almost see her thinking about all those hard to reach places the slime must have got to on our dear sweet commander. Then again she could just be thinking about conserving water...🤔......Wasn’t her uniform top zipped up more than that....maybe she was just hot...probably a coincidence I’m sure she’s not trying to seduce our commander....😉. We know the truth but will Andy catch on to the subtle hints.....Join us on next week’s episode to find out the exciting conclusion....only attended for mature audiences...😁. Love it 💕 ❤️ 💕 thanks for sharing
    Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend xx
      Thank you such a wonderful comment, you always go into the finer points of my work. It makes the result worth the effort. I think this one took me a good 15 hours, but a lot of that was getting the good colonel right.
      You can spot the difference between the Earth Defence Directorate and the custom uniforms for the Sissy Corps, all the gold details and things are not your standard things.
      Maybe the Colonels offer is purely to conserve water but , some how I think the extended grip of her hand shake might be a clue to it’s true meaning.
      As for the lower zipper, that is not the point, the point is our new Wilma is slightly more endowed than the beautiful Original.
      Yes tune in again, because I have an earlier and even more gooey chapter to tell soon.
      Thank you again my dear
      Xxx
      Andy

      Delete
  3. Erin Grey was a stunning model and actress who knew how to play to the camera. Plus she seemed really down to earth in interviews. She must have has some exercise regimen to wear that uniform. On Buck Rodgers, she was hard as nails for only the first few episodes.
    As for the photo, so Noir and retro. Looks like his hypnosis is wearing off too early. If he has gotten the goods, there does not look like too many places to hide it. Maybe under the wig if he had not lost it. Just run as fast as his heels will carry him. Gladly has a tissue to hide his tears. Can he drive in those heels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      Yes I imagine she might have been a little intimidated to be wearing such a form fitting outfit, but she really is stunning, very 70s all lipgloss and big hair and yes, having watched the series a few times now, her character softened quickly. I also discovered why the second series was such a disappointment. I think only once did Wilma wear the tight uniform, although the blue eyed brunette look was very nice.
      It does look as if she is stumbling out maybe the drugged drink are just taking effect and the antidote is in the car outside. As for driving in those heels, I know one person for whom it isn’t very much not an issue. 😁😁😁
      Xxx

      Delete
    2. A stumble upon my own keyboard LOL
      Me drive in heels, oh no, not me my friend. It is a lady of far more experience than I
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Hello, Andy!
    The Commander & Colonel Deering! It's like some kind of dream!
    I'm sorry I've been gone for so long, it's just one of those things.
    I'd say you nailed the likeness spot on, it's incredible, actually.
    She is one of the special influences in my world, those outfits were truly spectacular. I've always imagined her in latex, but no longer! It only makes sense considering the the situation.
    I'm just going ahead & assuming The Commander accepted her invitation, if for no other reason than to continue to foster good relations. They may have to work together again, after all.

    Thank you again for all your wonderful posts & artwork.
    And thanks for all the contributors of art & stories.
    As always, yours to command,
    Cadet Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Samantha it is so nice to hear from you again, Just one of those things, totally understand we all have those.
      Well I am glad you no longer have to stretch you imagination and thank you for your compliments about the likeness, it was important to get that right, without that I might not have continued.
      I was imagining, what she might have worn had the series been made in different decades. In the 80s I would imagine it would have been a flamboyant out fit, the 90,s it might well have been a little fetishy, maybe pvc pants and in the 90s it would have been a drab “grungy” look like battlestar. So I think Wilma came at the right time.
      I can’t imagine Andy turning down an offer like that, I mean help in removing that gooey slime is very handy to have. Not saying anything else 😄

      Thank you for your kind support Cadet Samantha and be sure your adventures have not come to an end.
      Xxx

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome! I look forward to seeing what you cook up for future adventures, I only hope we keep our heels on!
      I, for one, can & have driven while wearing those heels. I find it incredibly exciting driving along in traffic with no one else being able to tell.
      I'm going to have to check out what's available at the Patreon site, the picture of Andy being swallowed up by a worm is incredible. Sure looks like he went in with heels still on, as it should be!
      Stay safe & healthy,
      Samantha

      Delete
    3. Never fear Samantha, heels are forever, even if all else is lost.
      Bless you and stay safe
      XXX

      Delete
  5. All this and Sniff 'n' the Tears with one of my favourite non-punk songs from the late 70s: a forgotten gem.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that the music on the Wilma clip?. It is good
      XX

      Delete
  6. Well Andy I loved that tv show, of course it was made before my time but saw it on tv as a child as it was repeated in other channels. I’m so glad you can bring in a recognisable characters to your art/story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adian
      Thank you so much, really glad you liked the art and that it hit a nerve. XX

      Delete