Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 21 February 2020

Weekend at Christeens

Help support our blog
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex

Hi Everyone
 Well the weekend has finally arrived and it is time to sit back with four more beautiful pieces from our friend Christeen.
  But before the art,
I am thrilled to be able to announce Christeen has offered to donate her beautiful wall poster art to my Patreon page. Now this means alongside our usual treats from Christeen here on our blog, Patrons will also be able to access a regular upload of beautiful wall art in full sized splendor, plus, if I can be cheeky, some lost classics from Christeens early work.
   As ever, all profits will be going to keeping our blog alive and to save my falling asleep on the train as I did yesterday (so uncool), having worked two jobs in stupid hours.
  Enough of that, over to you Christeen and on with the fun
XXXX
Andy





10 comments:

  1. I would like to see our friend Chris again in this wonderful and exciting dress:https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JMiwr2sri9k/XTBnlcdzUAI/AAAAAAAAEfg/bJrhkg--Ag4ri2BuCujXeBOxf-zx0gGiwCLcBGAs/s1600/1318request.jpg
    A big hug your ART inspire us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That pic should appear soon.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. A crossover between Andy's world and Chris world would be Nice, either. Two hero/heroine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy is welcome to present any of my art that he desires. I'm looking forward to the new world. Thanks PS
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. I'm in a bit of a strange mood this morning so my usual enthusiasm feels a bit off. The first thought that sprang to my mind about #2 was, "It's hard to feel too sorry for Chris, he sleeps with more beautiful women, more often, than I ever did." Great quality work all around, though, and I'll have to see about unearthing your lost classics at the Patreon page! -Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, Chris had a younger, different face back then (15 or so years ago) with a bit more bondage and pageant style dresses, so don't be surprised.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. As #'s 2,3 and 4 might be considered themed, I am loving the First more than I would have imagined.
    I have the two girls decked out in period pieces and practicing their performance to entertain the Ladies Group. Covered almost completely to their gloved hands and slim arms. My mind is a whirl thinking what lovely lingerie each is wearing. From embroidered corsetry and delicate hosiery held up by numerous tabs, to matching platform heels towering with even more delight.
    Perfectly made up faces and the angelic voice and accompaniment frames by voluminous tresses.
    Apres' performance finds our two attempting to mingle in their most cumbersome finery.
    When will they get to escape for a brief respite?
    Thank you both for the delicious food for thought for the weekend.
    Stay safe and be sure to find your nap time in safer accommodations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lee, My preference entirely - to be covered head to toe. Explains why so much of my art is bridal.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet art as usual. I think Chris is his most prettiest in the first. Would be great if we could hear his angelic singing voice. I can imagine it in my head. Love period and pageant dresses. Chris always gets gorgeous Princess bridal dresses covered in frills and lace which I enjoy seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aidan, Love hearing of an interest similar to mine. There are few outfits that I would consider too elaborate or over the top.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete