Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 20 February 2020

Amanda Holden's Stvkar adventure

Help support our blog
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex

Apologies for the strange times of posting at the moment, extra work is interfering with everything and oh yes, Fresh from being banned from youtube by their robo-censors, yeah whatever, to sleepy to care. I am still here.

Hi Everyone XXXX

   My friend Stvkar and I were chatting and the conversation got to introducing the creature from his wonderful art to one Carol Vorderman, damn I jumped at the offer, what a fantasy, we then got on to other things and I said, all I need now is Amanda Holden to be captured and all my dreams would have come true.
  Then a few weeks ago these pieces appeared, created by Stvkar and commissioned by Canniblix for me, Wow!!! What another wonderful treat, I was so happy, especially after Andy's, resent meeting with the creature as well.
  So here we are, three panels created for me and they are wonderful.

  The gorgeous Ms Holden is seen enjoying another day of being fabulous and beautiful, when a visit to the make up chair, prior to going live on Britain's Got Talent,  takes an unexpected twist and she finds her favourite face cream is a little more sticky than she was expecting.

   As ever go see all Stvkars work and Canniblix’s commissions over at Deviantart.
https://www.deviantart.com/stvkar/gallery/
https://www.deviantart.com/popular-all-time/?section=&global=1&q=cannibalix&offset=0

Quick plug all my art can be purchased in glossy poster or canvas print form, along with many other formats. So if you fancy an original AndyLatex in your gallery, pop over and help yourself and help us all too.
https://www.deviantart.com/andylatex/gallery/
  As ever all proceeds to The Keep our Blog Afloat Fund.
XXX
Andy










2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing talent. Out for all to see and admire. I am sure that that sack shows all of her curves to perfection. Sorry that her glorious hair is hidden. Perhaps not to give away the contestants true identity.
    Thanks to you both for the addition to our hopes and dreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, yes I do so admire Stvkar's simple line drawings, he can tell so much in such a short time and I am so grateful he created these and that a fan of mine, Cannibalix, commissioned them for me.
      Big hugs my friend
      XXX

      Delete