Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 22 May 2019

SSsssurprise

Hi Everyone
 Hope you are all super well. Its is midweek and time for a little fun of a different kind.
I came across this little clip a while ago, but completely forgot about it until I was clearing out some old files off my other device and there it was Yayyyyy.
  It kind of fits in with the fun we have here, it is very kinky so that is all I need to make it viable for sharing. I wish I knew from where it came. It looks like a cheap movie or tv series, but either way I am just glad I uncovered it again.
  I have posted the same clip twice, purely for quality choice.

XXX
Andy





20 comments:

  1. Hi Andy,lucky snake! Any idea what the film is called? Would love to see it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rod Steele 0014: You Only Live Until You Die

      Delete
    2. Many thanks, Anonymous. I will have to try & find a copy.
      Big hug, Sally xx

      Delete
    3. Thank you Anon XX
      It is also listed on youtube as Rod Steele 0014:Balls of Thunder and bizarrely it has the entire movie only with all the naughty bits, including the snake, taken out.
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Rod Steele 0014: You Only Live Until You Die

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make such a cute pair. That is an awful lot of "O's" that I wonder if it stopped being fun, if ever.
    Thanks for an interesting diversion.
    Stay safe,
    P.S. She should still be in heels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has she broken the record?, is it 2 days later? or has she more to go. No wonder shes got a sweat on.
      And you are quite right Lee, just because she is being dingled by a snake, don't mean she can't wear heels. I mean come on, standards people
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Love it!
      I have to wonder why they included the first shots of the (prop) Burmese python before the (real) boa constrictor though. They could have used those seconds to give us more of the lovely moist DiD!
      I also think I need to get out more...

      Delete
    3. Gosh we have a new Herpetologist for our crew, Sign here.....and here..and initial here and here, Super welcome aboard.
      Get out just a little more honey
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Is that a real snake?

    ReplyDelete
  5. More parts like this in the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, sadly no, I found most of the film on YouTube but there was nothing more to share.
      Xx

      Delete
  6. Qoute:"snakes have so wunderfull tongues don't you agre����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree
      “2 days is as long as anyone has lasted”
      2 days!!!! No wonder she is sweating
      Xx

      Delete
    2. she's really enjoying it, that's why she sweating Xx

      Delete
    3. That’s some delicious form of punishment, I’d happily be bad for that.
      X

      Delete
    4. be prepared for a lot of "oh's" ... Xx

      Delete
  7. This is so hot ����

    ReplyDelete