Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Shiny Kate

Hi Everyone
 Yes that might seem like a random title, but this is a quick little tribute  to Kate Beckinsale and her continuing love for the shiny side of fashion.
  Now we have all seen Kate in The Underworld films, one of which was the first film I ever took my wonderful lover to. I know romantic aren't I 
 "Hey gorgeous older woman whom I have fantasied over ever since I met you in your office. Would you like to come with me to the movies, It's a film about a Latex clad Vampire." 
  Don't laugh, she did and we are still very much together and  very much........  What?...oh yes Kate Beckinsale.
   Anyway the other day Ms Beckinsale   appeared in a sleek black dress, not Latex I think but a polished leather, along side her young lover (Hey who am I to judge)
however she did seem to be in danger of a wardrobe malfunction, for not only did the bodice seem a little loose (first below) but the zip on the skirt seemed to be coming unstitched, leading to the risk of serious embarrassment. (Second below)





Check that bodice Kate


 Zip alert


However she stayed cool and gorgeous and we here at Smooth Slick n Shiny Towers look forward to more of the same.
XXX
Andy
 Thought I'd add a personal fave
XX



10 comments:

  1. Kate has a fantastic figure.

    Now publically she says she stays in shape with her yoga regimen. However I suspect she likes to frequently slip into her 'Underworld' costume with it's tight rubber and extreme bodice. Just long enough to sweat off any excess pounds and squeeze her into a pleasing, sexy shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi RH
      Yoga + Selene costume, there is the perfect weight control system.
      She once posted a photo of latex catsuit with a rear zipper under the bottom, saying it would have saved hours wriggling in and out Selene costume for toilet breaks.I was just wondering is the wardrobe dept actually got payed for that job.
      XX

      Delete
  2. Andy,

    I love Kate! Not only is she very beautiful and she plays very sexy roles; but I just feel like she is a very erotic person. Could explain her young lover? She'd kill us older guys!

    FYI, I have a foot fetish and she has GREAT feet! I've seen wonderful photos of her feet, and she seems to always wear open toed shoes. Hmmm, maybe she has a thing for foot fetishism???

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joe
      Never mind poor older guy,she has a 13 year head start on me so I should be able to keep up with her. However I think you might be right, she does have a very sexual glow to her.
      Open toed shoes, an interesting observation, but unusual for a person with your erotic tastes. I shall have to keep an eye open.
      So nice to meet you Joe
      XX
      Andy

      Delete
  3. She is amazing, and always has been. I like how she played a variety of roles in her climb. One of my favorites will always be Serendipity. She kind of reminds me of Diane Lane. Lest we not forget Last days of Disco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Lee, you can't peg her down to one style or genre. She is beautiful and has a voice to die for. Funny, most people have a thing for other accents, but I just love correct English, "how what all us people talk like here".
      XX

      Delete
  4. Ahhhh. Sweet Kate... One of my fav's in the world of cinema

    Thanks for sharing

    Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like Kate gets a few thumbs up from S.S.n.S Readers
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Need I say anything. It's a long way for Kate from 'Cold Comfort Farm', and a long way for you from that first cinema tryst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yoa are so right my friend and you will always have my gratitude
      XXX

      Delete