Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Green Fingers: Part 3



Hi Everyone
  Here we go with the next part of my Comic and I have to thank you all for your acceptance of this and other tangents which my stories have gone off on over the past few months, I know they probably don't float everyone's boat, but I hope there will be more of the everyday adventures to come in the future.
 Meanwhile back at the homestead Andy is getting deeper and deeper into trouble, with time running out, but there is one hope............

XXX
Andy 

Again if you are late to the show please view 1 and 2 first.

Previously
  
Read on





19 comments:

  1. Hi, poor Andy best hope Lady Jane believes him/her & rushes to save her lovely, sweet maid; otherwise she isn't going to be able to punish Andy for ruining his glossy pink dress.
    Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever will Jane make of it? Only time will tell.
      Thank you Sally
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Is that a latex plant? The way it tightly engulfs poor Andy's body does not leave room for anything. No wonder it includes its own lubrication. Perhaps its own sauna? Too bad we have not read of the tendrils working their way into spaces tightly encased.
    Whatever the outcome, that plant seems to have a single minded and all-consuming course of action planned.
    It may be my confused state, Andrea, but I seem to have missed the updates of your adventures in your StableGirl universe. Glad to have tripped over it. Could be an alternate timeline yet again for our daring duo, Andy and William.
    More please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows what the plant is , Rubber plants are very common, so a Rubber/Air Plant hybrid is my best bet Lee, one which seeps Latex sap from every pore.
      Now I may be slightly confused but StableGirl universe? I think I know which you speak of, but sometimes I think I need to streamline my world a little.
      Big Hugs
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I am sure it is me. I was cleaning up some unused links and found "Treats for Amanda, my Stablegirl" from a while ago. There were new additions last February, but two from December 2018 were about a reunion with Andy, William and Emily. Cute little stories and pictures.
      Loving your new chapters.

      Delete
    3. Hi Lee now I know where you are at. Treats for my stableGirl is a lovely blog run by my friend Skinnie Stallion. http://amandablogtest.blogspot.com/?zx=132f677140424535
      I have been very naughty in not sharing the latest posts, I love that little story you mentioned, but I think S has been rather busy to update of late.
      He will be so thrilled you like it.
      XXX

      Delete
  3. I can almost hear Jane saying something like "I'm sorry, but that plant is too valuable to damage. You're just going to have to stay in there until it's finished with you."
    I like the idea that she rushes to save him and ends up trapped in the plant as well. But she goes in headfirst. Very naughty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha, you have Jane's attitude to perfection, But will she share Andys fate, who knows
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Jane answers but it is too late. Andy's mouth has been covered up and all he can do is make a muffled "mmmmmm, mmmmmm" sound. Jane believes that is a crank call and hangs up. Moments later the last thing we see is Andy totally encased in the plant. He is writhing in ecstasy as the plant's tingly sap soaks deeply into his body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well RH, you have your theories, are they totally wrong, or have you once again been rummaging through the sticky corners of my mind
      XXX

      Delete
  5. I do hope that once the plant as fully encased him, that it starts to transform him, feminising his body even more, floading his body with alien female hormones. Giving him delicious curvy body and full round breast.
    Transforming his skin into a soft silky latex skin.
    Loving the new art and storyline Andy x

    Poofette xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Poofette XXX
      Ooooo what lovely thoughts, I like them very much XXX

      Delete
  6. No doubt poor Andy will be saved at the last minute... great images keep them coming

    Regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?, so sure are you XXXX

      Delete
    2. Saw the next chapter... Obviously I was Mistaken...

      Shado

      Delete
  7. Very nice comic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Sissy Pretty Xxx
      Thank you so much, very glad you like it
      Xxx

      Delete