Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 22 October 2018

New Art . Planet of the Giants


Hi Everyone
  Time for new art and for the time being the last of Andy's 25th century adventures (fear not though, I have more completed and waiting for publication).
  This time it is from the classic issue 12 which followed our Hero/Heroine on a dangerous rescue mission to the strangely familiar Planet of  the Giants.
  It was inspired by our friend Lee's short  comment which mentioned miniaturisation (See what you did Lee... totally your fault) However instead of miniturising Andy I enlarged everything else to gain the same result.
 I don't really think I need explain, because I think it is all pretty darn clear.
Hope you like this one, (but if not please blame Lee ......only joking)

XXXX



    If anyone is at all interested I have a full explanation of how the pleasure toy works regarding encasing the Presidents Daughter.
  The toy is made up of very thin Latex. With a bulb at one end, fitted with an open close valve.
 The selected occupant is lubed and inserted into the Latex sleeve via the narrow opening at one end.Once fully inserted, the latex collar closes tightly about the occupants neck forming an air tight seal.
Next the valve in the bulb is opened and the bulb depressed to squeeze the air within out. Then, still depressing the bulb, the valve is closed, creating a vacuum within the bulb space. Finally releasing the bulb causes the air within the latex sleeve to be drawn back into the bulb via a one way valve, this in turn creates an  intense vacuum within the sleeve and tightly molds the latex over the occupant.
  Simple and sleek, available from all BOY? stores (Giant branches only) and via mail order using the order form in the back of this magazine.

XXXX
Andy

17 comments:

  1. You honor me, M'lady
    I can imagine the lack of flexibility in Andi's new uniform. Was it selected or designed especially for this escapade?
    I would like to know if there are different design dimensions depending on which opening the bulbous toy is immersed? I can think of three, but in my ignorance, and keeping it family friendly, some might be a bit longer than others. Others might prefer a more substantial girth. Of this I am only guessing, and dreaming.
    You never do fail to amaze me.
    Thank you for your most talented appendage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee. It was all from that miniature comment. I admit the rest was plucked from my sticky moist imagination.
      As for the variants in size, that information is available in the new BOY? Catalogue.
      Thank you again
      Xxxx
      Andy

      Delete
    2. I was wondering about the gooey substance myself. It does play an integral part. It seems a nice consistency to be a lube or a bodily secretion, but the "eewww . . ick!" factor is making Andi a bit hesitant.
      Just another aspect that seems to flow from your mind.

      Delete
    3. Hi Lee
      Yes could be either, however what is not in doubt in my naughty mind is how the Presidents Daughter came to be covered in it.
      Look out Andy that gooey finger is coming for you next
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Well hello Kinky.

    No surprise that the Sci-fi theme is still powering the imagination. This could continue for quite a while methinks. And there's nothing wrong with that. Love this one...a lot.

    Thanks

    Birdie XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tweet teeet Birdie xx
      Thank you and so glad you like it.....a lot. Sometimes though, I think I might go too far, if that is at all possible.
      Pecks and kisses
      Your kinky Friend
      Xx

      Delete
  3. You have a gift for detailing a very descriptive narration that is enticingly sexy and accurate,

    That reminds me, I have a few Latex maid images from past comics that I would love to send you for your personal viewing pleasure. The least I can do to pay you back for your erotic tales. images and providing all of Christens images. Let me know where I can send them and they are yours

    Regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shadoman. I so enjoy trying to tell a story in as few words and with a little exposition as possible. Letting the viewer create their own narrative.
      Please do send those images to me, thank you, thank you. At
      sweetandylatex@googlemail.com
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  4. But what about the sticky "eewww ick!" part of the poor young president's daughter predicament? Did some Giant Lady used her as a mixer for a sirupy cocktail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't sign my question
      It's Amber

      Delete
    2. Oh yes it was a very syrupy and extremely intimate cocktail and if Andy doesn’t look out he will be next.!
      Xxx

      Delete
  5. Andy finds himself in another sticky situation! Looks like the Giant intends Andy to be placed in, and himself become a pleasure toy. How will he get out of this (figuratively and literally)? Colonel Will to the rescue again?

    You've certainly pressed everyone's buttons, including mine, with another great retro SF cover. If you decide to do more, how about 'in the land of the little people'? (Andy will most certainly have read Gulliver' Travels) It's just that I'd like to see Andy in his uniform staked out/tied down with little people clambering over him. Or perhaps they keep slipping off as he's so slick?#

    Btw, I love the fact that 'The President' is female!

    PL xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PL
      Land of the little people? hmmmmm interesting
      Thank you for such a warm and fun comment, yes is Andy doesn't look out he will find his DNA gets masked and that will mean it is impossible to locate and beam him to safety (you see there is a whole world of detail in my head, just as the galactic President being a woman).
      Thank you again
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  6. Andy

    I just love how you think, looking forward to many more installments of this delightful story.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erika, that is very kind of you. But if you like how I think, imagine what it is like in my head, so many ideas to share or at least try to share.
      XXXX
      Andy

      Delete
    2. Andy

      I'd say you have a beautiful mind, wonderful to hear there are so many ideas in there. Which means I'll be able to enjoy your art for a long time to come.

      Erika

      Delete
    3. I have 4 pieces complete, including a rather nice Halloween pic.
      Thank you for you continued support, it is making nice folks like yourself happy that drives my mind in all it's sticky and kinky glory
      XXX

      Delete