Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 26 September 2018

New from William Wilde.

 Hi Everyone
    Last Friday saw the launch of a new and very much welcome collection from one of my favorite designers William Wilde. To me the highlight of the new collection of hand crafted Latex fashions is this gorgeous jacket. The detail of the trim and zip is so luxurious, but sadly beyond my budget.
  Here are but a few of the delights to be found at https://www.williamwilde.com/collections/born-wilde.
  Big hugs XXX
Andy











 How cute is that little bow, Its gorgeous

14 comments:

  1. Wonderfull collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His work is stunning, my all time favourite is the turquise and black striped dress with the gorgeous mermaid skirt detail. It's no longer on his site and it had a 4 figure price tag.

    X X X

    Maid to Measure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I know that one, yes what excellent taste you have
      XXX

      Delete
  3. I want to see Andy wearing this

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    it may be beyond your budget (and mine) but surely not for Aunt Jane's when it comes to dressing her pretty nephew?

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Stevie The institute has an account there. All Jane needs to do is swallow her pride and ask. But in truth Jane could buy whatever she wants
      XXXX

      Delete
  5. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    I have set myself going. Andy in that cute jacket with a miniscule matching skirt, high boots and, of course, gloves for a lunch out with his Auntie. Andy in that bow and sexy underwear with thigh high boots and long gloves on show at one of his Auntie's evening soirees.

    love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm yes I can see that, especially the cute little bows for the evening event. Lots of wandering hands
      XXX

      Delete
  6. All right, this is just your way of slipping in some photos of yourself, right? Absolutely gorgeous are you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clever idea don't you think? XXXX

      Delete
    2. My days of underestimating you are over. You are not just another pretty face.

      Delete
    3. No, I got a pretty good pair of legs and a nice bottom too XXXX

      Delete