Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 24 September 2018

New Art : "First Reports"

Hi Everyone
  With the final part of RH's brilliant story still on the newsstands
https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-new-spring-line-part-12.html
and his version of Aunt Jane taking centre stage (no spoilers) I felt I needed to strike back with  something special.
  So I thought we should take a trip right back to the start, or at least one of the starts, because lets face it there have been so many versions. In fact there have been so many tales and legends told of how Andy's story began, back in the mists of time that no one really knows fact from fiction, however one thing is true, "When Legend becomes fact, print the Legend" (What can I say, I like old movies).
  So we now return to a point mere months, after Jane had taken Andy to Paris, Indeed we may still be there. But what is clear, is that Andy is very much at the start of his journey and that we do not know, all there is to know about Aunt Jane.

  I hope this one isn't a little to out there for you, but I created it very quickly, just needing to get both the images and story done before I lost them. I hope it reads ok, as I tried to avoid to much editing.So you may need a few moments to get the feel of the story.
  Just to help, anything written in bold text, are quotes from the report and text written in Italics, are words spoken by Aunt Jane.

I am now working on something very special, some art involving Andy, but Andy in a place we have never visited before. Ooooo mystery.

 Thanks for your support and I am so grateful
XXX
Andy







Later that evening, up in their bedroom.....Their Bedroom?


“Have you had enough warm milk Darling? Good, now then lets see what is in your report. Goodness me I am excited. Are you comfortable, cuddle a little closer ,that’s it, there we are. Now I am going to read it all ready? Ok.
   Name, Andrew Watson,
That’s you isn’t it darling, yes it is.
    Age 18,
Well we had to say that didn’t we, anyway you will only be a few months now.
    Eyes blue,
    Hair Auburn,
Auburn? Oh how lovely, yes it is isn’t it.
    Height, 5 feet 7 Inches.
     General description. 
 Andrew has a sweet oval face, with clear completion. Has full lips, matching both in upper and lower, with clean blue eyes, which are easy to moisten. He has excellent white teeth and possesses a small mole on lower jaw, which presents a possible feminine accentuation point. 
  Andrew has very good legs, both in exceptional length and shape, with lower than size average feet, whilst his hands are small, with clean and unbroken nails. 
  He has a clean, slim, well-shaped body, which might only require a slight reshaping training and possesses a tight, well shaped bottom with a well formed and clean Intergluteal cleft. His male organ is of average size, with youthful, uncontrolled ease of erection.
  Overall initial appraisal of Andrew is good to excellent, with extreme feminine potential
Well that tells me nothing I didn’t already know about you darling. But let me just check…….oh yes that is a lot of uncontrolled youthfulness darling.
Now page 3.
 Initial Feminisation Report.
      Initial results are excellent. Andrew possesses a natural feminine physicality, posture and demeanour perfect for advanced feminisation to levels 4 or higher.
   Told you darling, you are too girly for football boots and stuff
      Despite natural and initial negative responses to heels Andrew displayed a natural poise and grace. Progressing swiftly from 2” block heels, through upward grading to 4.5” needle stiletto. It was observed Andrew could upgrade further to 5” stiletto but it is advised only after regular 4.5 training. (Feminisation team suggest Andrew wear 4.5 on locked day and night routine for initial training period) .
  So no more flat shoes for you sweetheart and I need to check this, but I also believe that means heels night and day, all day, everyday, 24/7. Which is fair, because they really do amazing things for your legs Andy.
    Andrew showed full tolerance of Satins, Silks, Cottons and lace, plus a partial tolerance of Leather. However it was observed Andrew exhibited a clear dislike for Latex and Vinyl wear. Notes on his reasons include.
Quote “It is too hot”.
Quote “It is too tight”.
Quote “It smells funny”
Quote “It’s just yuk”.
  Such intolerance was unfortunate, as it was decided Andrews exceptional physical femininity makes Latex his perfect primary styling note.
  It is therefore advised, after tests confirmed zero physical intolerances such as allergy, that Andrew be immersed in a purely Latex fashion and styling regime, and a NIL BUT LATEX tag, has been applied to his file.  (See notes 34 for  NIL BUT tagging details)
    Latex? Oh my goodness. I never thought….I know on the application I ticked Latex, but that was just because I thought it might be fun, but I just assumed…..I never ever thought….well that is a thing. Lets just see Notes 34?…..12…25…33…. Ah here note 34 Nil But.
  A NIL BUT tag is applied to enforce strict single material styling to a candidate. These commonly include Silks, Satins, Lace, Leathers and more uncommonly Latex. Resulting in the candidate wearing only one and no other material, on a permanent basis.
  A NIL BUT tag can only be applied to a file following strict physical Allergy tests. Only once it is proven that there is no physical reaction to the requested material by the candidate , may a tag be fixed. 
 A NIL BUT tag will result in the strict following of dress code by candidate and the strict enforcement of said code by candidates sponsor. Any deviation or failure to comply at anytime, both on or off institute premises will result in action against named sponsor
 A NIL BUT tag can only to be removed via official application to the institute council.
   Nil But Latex?…..Nothing but Latex. That means you will be wearing nothing but Latex…..ever again, Oh darling….oh don’t look at me like that…  I know it’s a shock, believe me I am surprised too, I didn’t realise, I never thought ever again. Gosh, I guess we are in for a big shopping trip, It’s a good thing you have the financial backing of the institute.….but…..but  still….you did look so sweet and sexy in that uniform.
  Now where were we. Initial Feminisation Report.

Initial Feminisation Report.
  Andrew’s Initial physical feminisation proved excellent. Andrew’s minimal body hair was removed and cleansing and moisturising oils applied. However it was clear Andrews body was lacking in essential oils and moisture and so a full body oil massage was advised. This was undertaken with excellent results, however the candidate did experience involuntary arousal and release.
   Oh dear, did you get a little sticky darling, well what do they expect. Did you make those cute little gasps?
  Standard cosmetic assessment was carried out over a 24 hour period. A total of 10 variants of style, look and emotion were developed and it was noted Andrew has an exceptional skin-tone and bone structure and that cosmetic application was easy and extremely successful, resulting in a clear and naturally feminine beauty.
   It is advised that, although Andrew exhibits a natural feminine beauty requiring minimal cosmetic application, a full and detailed make up regime be adopted as default. Reasons for such an advisory are as follows.
A)    Generation of clear and extreme male sexual attraction
B)    The control created by Andrews clear and obvious embarrassment.
C)    The resulting shift in male/female personality attributes
It was noted that although a full and detailed make up can sometimes result in the “Masking” of features, this does not manifest in Andrew and it was observed full and detailed make up only reinforces the femininity of his natural features creating a clearly recognisable but truly feminine version of himself.
  Good heavens, why can they not use one word instead of 10, but I think they mean you are gorgeous sweetheart, which I knew you would be.


Closing Observations.
   Andrew shows excellent response to the following stimuli. Electro, Aural, Tactile, plus extreme sensitivity to Laval Oil. 
Laval oil? That sounds nice and Aural, that means you go all gooey when people whisper in your ear, just like I do my darling, when I tell you all the things I will do with you.
Andrew has been fitted with a RSCD (Remote Stimuli Control Device) to increase compliance. On fitting it was observed this was the first such anal penetration of the candidate and care was taken to ensure the guidelines for tolerable levels of comfort and distress were met. Further observations clearly showed Andrew displayed signs of pleasure from RSCD resulting in 9.5 emissions within first 2 hours, culminating in minor exhaustion leading to bed confinement for 24 hours. On further examination the RSCD was modulated to constant 3 providing high level stimulus without sufficient for release, whilst creating a marked and exceptional .10% increase on primary Feminine Pheromone release.
  Further test on 4 selected male subjects of corresponding age to Andrew, revealed the increase in PFP created an equally extreme increase in classic signs of male attraction, including eye contact, visual appraisal, deliberately instigated accidental body contact, facial flushing, nervousness and flirtation. It is also noted that Andrews responses to the test subjects was restrained, however there was a clear increase in return responses to test subject 2.
 (See section 8 for details on cross sexuality attraction)
   My goodness that is a lot. So you like your little friend humming away do you?. Oh I wish I had been there to see you all tired and sweaty. You always look so naughty and embarrassed when you cum for me and did you look at them the way I like you to look at me when you cum? That means you must have cum every 15 minutes. Oh my goodness no wonder you took to your bed darling. Do you remember that sticky hot night in Egypt and I made you cum for me 3 times. We were so tired the next day we nearly missed the boat up river didn’t we and all that day everyone was wondering where the aroma of honey was coming from.
   Investigation into potential Bimbofication proved negative. It was decided that Andrews high intelligence and embarrassment levels are direct contributors to his femininity and sexuality and the control of his intelligence via any form of Bimbofication above level 1 would decrease PFP levels creating a lesser desirability.
  That’s good, I don’t want you becoming some brainless obedient bimbo. I like your occasional sulky petulance. That’s what make you so much fun darling.
   As noted earlier Andrew possesses a slight but clear mole on his lower jaw. This has been emphasised and along with his distinctive blue eyes, forms an important pre/post feminisation recognition marker. This was deemed important to retain Andrews embarrassment levels, as a faint but clear marker to his previous identity will always increase in the candidates a fear of recognition and in return an increase in the candidates sponsors level of control.
   I don’t need to control you darling do I you are already so obedient. Now we are nearly done so, settle down. No darling I don’t want you to touch yourself tonight I want to play with your hummingbird. I’ll just turn you up a little…..there. Is that nice….by the look in your eyes I think it is.
Now last section
Quick notes and observations for Lady Jane Emma Fullerton–Jones (Candidates Sponsor)
    Andrew possesses the potential to become extremely desirable to many. This may develop ego issues over time and so it is advised he assumes the roll of Maid to reinforce his submissive position in your household.
 A Maid?, oh how delightful, what a sweet idea. That would be super. I’ll be able to buy you lots of different uniforms for all occasions and I can have tea parties for….oh are you ok darling.. are you….I am sorry darling I think that was a little high for you right now….. Oh yes, yes it is I know that look in your eyes. Here let me put this silly report away and just concentrate one you. It’s been a busy time hasn’t it. I have missed you darling. Really I have.
 I know you are not my real nephew and I am Aunt purely in name, but you must know I love you so much and that I would never ever hurt or humiliate you, but I want this to happen to you Andrew and it will happen, all of it. In time you…..Oh, oh darling is that nice inside you…is it? Oh that’s it, no darling look at me…look at me, that’s it good boy, oh you look so beautiful, just relax…just relax Andrew. It’s Ok no more talking .I just want to sit here and watch you..





26 comments:

  1. Delightful story. Two months for a new life, wearing heels, maid's uniforms and pleasing his "Aunt" and tea meeting friends. I'm afraid the aunt is anxious to put the report into practice, this night!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andrew, I think you are right Aunt Jane has a lot to take in with the report and having her Nephew home again. She still has the rest of the report to read tomorrow.
      Xxxx

      Delete
  2. Glorious. Aunt Jane's asides while reading her nephew's report make this a delight. Wonderful work and how beautiful Andy looks in his Knightley Institute uniform.
    Your loving S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you S xxx
      I am so glad you liked Janes words, so much fun writing that sort of thing. As for the uniform, it’s just so cute
      Xxxx

      Delete
  3. If bimbofication would become a negative for Andy's sake then his/her occasional sulky petulance could be tooled further outside the realm of latex maid status as Aunt Jane's administrative personal assistant? Imagine a prim and proper latex secretary Andy, looking much like Carolyn Munroe does in Adam Ant's Goody Two Shoes music video falling prey to the demands of Aunt Jane in a business office setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon
      Don’t know that video, I shall check it out thank you. The office is a natural progression for Andy, he will be learn all he needs to survive in that world but it won’t be typing.
      Thank you for your comment.
      Xxx

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to having the time to read the story. ( My coffee is cold) I wanted to say that I loved your intro, Very unrevealing and intriguing. Your usual fare of dropping some crumbs for us.
    It would seem that Andy is well on his way. Simply lovely and prim and proper in his uniform. Even without locks on his heels, but the remotes settings does seem to have him docile and attentive. I can only dream of what skills he has been taught and latent talents brought to the fore.
    Actually he could just stand anywhere or we could listen to the ticking of his heels as he tinkers about his tasks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a right tease aren’t I, just enough to get you interested. Hope you like the little story.
      The uniform is a buttoned up and proper as can be, it is the skirt that I like most, very loose very revealing. No doubt the locks will be applied when Andy gets all petulant and the remote is not enough on its own.
      A pleasure as ever Lee.
      Xxxx
      Andy

      Delete
    2. Aw, see, now I am thinking of a flouncy skirt on your willowy frame. Bouncing about as you window shop around town on your heels. Adding even more length to your magnificent legs.
      I hope pink is one of your favorite colors as you search for something special, then return with arms full of bags or just one something special, to your Chateau. Or is it chapeau? I am sure you are just as luscious with only a hat to protect you from the sun.
      Oops, it is I who digress.
      I hope all is well in your world. Ours is a better place for your presence. Or will it be presents? More please.
      The bottom section was cute, please continue.

      Delete
    3. Come Back Lee, come back you are drifting off on the wave of your imagination, which I might add is rather fun and naughty. Yes I like pink in all shades, which in a way ties in with your hat comment, because when I was younger I met a girl in Spain who seemed to spent the entire summer in nothing but pink Wellington boots.....and a bikini, so wearing just a hat would be fine.
      Thank you I hope to share more of the fluffy parts of my imagination and my presence here is only maintained by kowning kind souls like you are there to share with.
      XXX
      Back to The Chateau

      Delete
  5. It will be interesting to see Andy's progress as he goes through a sissy 'boot camp'. (Oh my, will this be a literal 'boot camp'? Seeing Andy manuver his way dressed in latex and thigh-high six inch heeled boots? I'm sure there are more than a couple of your fans who are aching to see that.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have tried Andy In boots like that in a few ideas RH, but never found the right place, like I say if it wont fit into my had I can't create it correctly, (Jeez, that was well wrote won't it)
      XXXX

      Delete
    2. Hmmm. Andy refuses to wear the skimpy latex maids uniform.

      "Well then." Says Aunt Jane. "No uniform. However you will wear nothing but your thigh high boots and latex g-string. You will still clean the house, and as a bonus penalty you will trim my rose bushes."

      Delete
  6. I genuinely think this might be the best thing you've ever done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much my friend, when stuff like this escapes from my head and onto the screen/page just as I imagined it, it is a thing of utter joy to know it is appreciated so much.
      Big big hugs
      Xxx

      Delete
  7. We have to hope there is no administrative errors and our poor heroine is accidentally fast-tracked to feminisarion stage 12 instead of stage 2....the permanent irreversible treatmemts were part of Aunt Jane's plans anyway so ultimately no harm done but it will be a full year before the pheremone enhancement & bimbofication treatmemts fully wear off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you rotter, you are determined to get Andy all fluffy and air headed. You Naughty thing. Still red tape can be such a bind....literally... especially if its satin
      XXXXX

      Delete
  8. I so love the Knightley Institute uniform, the logo on the jacket is particularly delightful. But NIL BUT LATEX? So the shimmer on Andrew's legs isn't sheer nylon lycra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I am so so sorry for not replying Kitka, I have no idea how I missed this comment, do please forgive me.
      Oh yes NIL BUT LATEX means just that. So hot so sticky
      XXXX

      Delete
  9. I loved bun and pony hairstyles

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I here that position andy
    That is possible or not possible andy

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this uniform so much with extrem short latex minishirt and necktie. one of the best outfits i ever have seen. i hope i will see Andy much more in this lovely sissy style, maybe with tartan skirt ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my Friend and welcome
      I imagined this image would be close to your style. We shall have to see the style of uniform the institute favours on Andy
      XXX

      Delete
  12. i think aunt jane will take care that the necktie is very closed and perfect knotted on her beloved nephew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every detail must be correct, for both Andy and Jane's benefit
      xx

      Delete