Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 30 July 2018

New Art; "Laying Down The Law"

Hi Everyone
   Time for some new art. Here we rejoin Andy and his Aunt Jane on their American odyssey and as ever Andy is at the epicentre of an embarrassing situation. However this time one not deliberately orchestrated by his Aunt Jane, but it is one made greater by her arrogance and confident superior nature.
   I like the dialog both foreground and back (If I my praise my own work) and as ever it was one phrase that drove the image. This time it was the cops line about Downton Abbey that kept going round in my head and I could imagine him trying to calm an irate Aunt Jane. It took a while to figure out why he was acting so bold before this situation came to me. Somehow I do not think he will win.
   Also I was able to finally get  Andy into supermodel mode, with an outfit and look styled in tribute to Bella Hadid.
Enough blah Blah Blah from me, I hope you like this
XXXX
Andy


29 comments:

  1. Very, very bad move. In the U.S., even in New York, she could find herself in a lot of trouble for giving an officer grief. She is lucky that he has no backup right now, or she would be cuffed and on her way to lockup.,.or is that the next picture Andy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Andy!
      Aunt Jane in custody and he knows no one in this city who can help. Except maybe one of the members of the Sisterhood who they met during the photoshoot.

      Delete
    2. There goes that clever mind of yours RH, yes all alone in a strange country, just who will Andy turn to.
      Thank you for such fun comments my friend
      XXXX

      Delete
  2. What was that line in an old song? 'They'll never believe me, they'll never believe me'. Seems appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'll never believe that insurance claim My Anonymous friend.
      XXXX

      Delete
  3. Stunning. The Bella look suits Andy so well. Jane's impeccable taste or Andy's choice? Somehow, I think a bit of both. Love it.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit of both, yes maybe, because we remember Andy is eager to please his beloved Aunt, but at the same time deeply embarrassed at her antics. My My what is a boy to do
      XXXX

      Delete
  4. This look is another amazing turn for our poor hero. At least he has his phone at hand. The pulled back, dark hair makes an already stunning outfit shine even more.
    I also like how Andy's blossoming curves are gently on display. I hope Aunt Jane's arrogance does not have him ending up in a holding tank. She had better tone it down before it escalates further. I do not know how things are done on your side of the Pond. After all it is still just fantasy? Right? . . . or is he modeled after your attributes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you noticed the Phone, well done Lee. Yes a phone with 2 presets numbers Aunt Jane's and ?....As RH said is that the emergency number to the sisterhood? I think Jane's arragance would go down even worse back home, I think her "Downton" accent might get her some room to maneuver in New York.
      Is Andy modeled on me? I can not deny I have legs like his and well...Oh heck yes I could fit into that outfit.
      XXXX

      Delete
    2. . . . and more would be the fun getting you to slip out of that outfit. Slowly.
      Truth be told, I usually start from the bottom up admiring a stylish Lady. Shoes, legs, tight little butt. . . and then how she moves.

      Delete
    3. Steady Lee, you are making me sweat and we don't want that...do we xxxxx

      Delete
    4. Naughty Naughty, What ever am I to do with you
      XXXX

      Delete
    5. Enjoy our vacation together.

      Delete
    6. Heavens will that mean more sweating? Phew

      Delete
  5. Andy looking hotter than ever, no wonder he caused a fender bender

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you vc, he needs to remember that in future.Though it isn't his fault
      XXX

      Delete
  6. I love this new Art, Andy looks Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I recognised the outfit I'm jealous of Andy great cap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Melina, so nice to meet you and Thank you so much.
      Yes I had been desperate to get Andy into this for an age. Looks like the wait was worth it.
      XXXX

      Delete
  9. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Beautiful. Andy is looking super-sexy but super-vulnerable in that outfit; those heels! Is this the latest line for Boy? He must keep his pretty mouth closed and even a New York cop will realize that there is nothing he can be charged with. More American adventures please.

    Love and XXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stevie, yo spotted something I tried to put in, that even dressed in this super confident, look at me, Leather and Latex outfit,Andy does not feel the same.
      She you can feel him willing his Aunt to shut up, but dare not say a word.
      I am working on a few more adventures on the U.S tour.
      Thank you as ever for your wonderful support
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
    2. Well if you are still in the U.S. you are invited to come to Chicago. Maybe Andy and Aunt Jane can attend "Rubberpalooza". .. Actually there is no such thing here, but there should be.

      Delete
    3. KinkFest Chicago here we come xxx

      Delete
  10. I'm now noticing that you seem to have gotten a lot better at depicting males who look masculine. If this were one of your older pieces, I could imagine that the cop and background figures would have looked more like Andy sans makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rocket
      Yes you are right. I felt my methods needed to change for that very reason. So glad you spotted this
      XX
      Andy

      Delete
  11. Hi Andy super bun hair style please make me that position I like your all rubber costume and latex

    ReplyDelete