Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 20 July 2018

A little Christeen weekend

Hi everyone,
Thank heavens that week is over. Here is something to brighten all our days. New Christeen art
XXXX





10 comments:

  1. I am sure that both Alex and Chris will find themselves slotted into a Level 3 situation. Here is hoping that it is all they dreamed of. One step closer to Graduation at the end of the tunnel.
    As for me, I would love to come across a Damsel in Distress as I hike around taking photographs. After admiring those legs on top of the heels, I would scoop her up, with permission. Into my car and off to an air conditioned restaurant to relax and find out her story. I wonder how long it would take Chris to admit his situation or would he believe that it is just another test to humiliate and cause him to suffer upon his return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you have a good story in the making Lee. I'm making sure that Chris never actually graduates.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. Oh dear, keeping his hopes alive to be dashed a small piece at a time. Vicious !
      At least he thinks that being the best girl he can be is his reprieve.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the new Cris updates Panels 2 and 3 are awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dennis. Even Christeen has her favorites. I like the top of the four best for example.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. I love hair curlers and all the posters representing Chris at a hair salon. Most I like him bundled with hair caps and hair rollers. I would like him to be forced to be a shampoogirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salons are where the best transformations take place, and there's quite a bit of interest seeing boys at the hands of shampoo girls.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ballet heels 24/7, now that is a very tough challenge, can Christeen do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Chris unfortunately has no choice in the matter, so of course he'll be forced to do it.
      Christeen

      Delete
  6. Ballet heels 24/7 and bound in latex? Is there anything more arousing than a petticoated boy in that situation? Please more of this side of Chris’new life.

    ReplyDelete