Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Saturday 2 June 2018

Christeen at the weekend

Hi Everyone
  Time to get back into some fun and where better than in the world of Christeen
XXX
Ps
I love love love these especially the last one. Superb classic Christeen
XX






7 comments:

  1. It seems a shame that Chris is not carrying his own flotation devices, though the dress has a beautiful flow about him.
    I do like the last caption. It cannot be the use of the make-up that gives him away. She must know something, perhaps she uses the same make-up as him? He looks a lot more natural than she. His nails do a lot to ad a feminine touch to his touch-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, Chris looks more natural because the blonde is a doll that I manipulated a bit.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. You always outdo yourself and add such depth.
    I also loved the "Boy Toy" corned. I guess I am a sucker for hats and the fly away hair is an eye catcher. If only I were half my age, and more.
    Oddly, I an enamored by the white gown in #3. Is is for sleeping or going out. Perhaps just a tease for whomever is in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Lee, it's nice that my art doesn't answer too many questions and lets the reader provide suitable answers.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy../ Christine
    Thanks for the new Christine pic's But may I ask, what has happened to the larger sized images? it use to be when you clicked on a "Chris" Image, you would get taken to a page with the full size shot. This has not happened for the last several Christine Updates. It was nice to see the larger images and the better overall detail
    Regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK belay my last All of a sudden after posting my comment he option to see the larger images are back.. very strange. Must go back and check older Chris Images

    Regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy that you're seeing them full sized again.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete