Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 24 May 2018

New art. Double Feature!!!!

Hi Everyone
   Yes it's a double feature. Of late I have been very weighed down with sad stuff, but creating art has let me step away from all that for a while and I have been producing so much art that I now have a very rare backlog of works to share and hence DOUBLE FEATURE!!!!!


Piece one is called 'The Hunting Of Jane' and sees poor arrogant Jane being taken down a peg or two by the other members of the Sisterhood. Invited to the Hunt, Jane was so proud, but soon it became clear  the huntress would become the hunted in a very real way.
Ps there is an Easter egg in this for a dear friend
XX
PPs, don't believe a word, the ladies of the Mayfield Hunt are lovely.
XXX



This Piece is called 'To Boldly Go;
    Here we once again find Jane in full control. In fact we might place this little story quite early in Andys journey, for Jane is still reveling in seeing her nephew embarrassed in front of his friends.
I am not a huge Trek fan, but I love that uniform and tried to make poor Andy as close to the character as I could. If there are any Trek fans out there I hope I did it right.
Not That Andy cares, for he is about to have another one of those oh so embarrassing evenings, thanks to his commanding but loving Aunt Jane


XXX
Andy

24 comments:

  1. Thank you Andy for this wonderful new Arts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy seems to be in very good hands. Will he be riding side-saddle or will he be tending to the ladies all day?

    As for the second...Yeoman Rand is wonderfully slick and shiny. Maybe for the next Comic Con Aunt Jane could have him dressed up as Seven of Nine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi RH
      I was thinking of Next Gen or Voyager so maybe yes, Seven will make a head turning appearance.
      XX

      Delete
  3. Double the pleasure, double the fun.
    Crikey, you've excelled again. But who is Mistress Angela?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you S XX
      Mistress Angela? you will have to ask our friend Andrew

      Delete
  4. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Don't quite get the first one, I guess I like to see Aunt Jane in charge! Love the second one, Andy looks very sweet in his Star Trek uniform, perhaps the skirt could be shorter and the boots higher.

    love and XXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skirt A little shorter?Boots a little highter?, poor Andy and don't worry Stevie,Aunt Jane is very much back in charge soon
      XXX

      Delete
  5. I was thinking ....Why not a pic with his friends?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be an excellent selfie for social media to share. I am sure Andy would be up for it......not xxxxx

      Delete
  6. Thank you for this wonderful gift, honey. Mistress Angela is really beatiful and dominant. She has not taken long time to make Andy feel her delicate treatments. And as soon as possible she will go to catch Aunt Jane. Meanwhile, Andrew wearing mules heels will be being initiated into the rules by Ladies of the Mayfield hunt. I wonder what those six hands can do with Andrew... fist of all, to take him off the heels and then, ... where is the Easter egg??. They are lovely ladies, I don't doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you liked Mistress Angela XX
      I have no doubt the Mayfield Ladies will teach Jane a few things, some she might even enjoy and as for Andy, clearly the ladies think he has dominate potential of his own, perhaps they have plans to teach the new generation of mistresses, starting with Andy.
      XXXXX

      Delete
  7. And the second one is fantastic. Aunt Jane wearing mule black heels too and planning a new challenge for her lovely nephew as Yeoman Rand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the second comment Andrew, I just loved the Latex version of the uniform and had to get Andy into it.
      XXX

      Delete
  8. OMG ! Yeoman Rand looked good, but Andy puts her to shame. I think he will need a purse to carry his make-up to repair his lips. between that and having his butt pinched and rubbed, he will be a wreck by the time he reaches the "safety" of his home again. Can he be pinched with such a tight costume? Many will no doubt try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll tell you Lee have your latex Bum rubbed by a stranger is awesome!!
      So I am sure you are right, the poor thing will attract so much attention.
      Glad you liked this, thank You and a pleasure as ever Lee
      XXX

      Delete
  9. Beautiful as always.
    Actually love the idea of the tables being turned on Auntie Jane. What's good for the goose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss, so nice to hear from you. XX
      I like the mistress becoming enslaved idea too. Great potential
      Thank you so much
      XXXX

      Delete
  10. As a minor-league Trekkie I'd add that ST-TOS female Yeomen wore semi-nude black tights with a bit of texture to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minor league?, sounds like some serious detail there. When I saw the uniform first I had to research which character would have worn it and so that let onto Andy's new hairstyle too.
      So nice as ever Kitka
      XXXX

      Delete
  11. Then Andy gets to the party and discovers that one of the other male partygoers has his own manipulative aunt who tricked him into going as Michael Burnham...

    I'd imagine Janice Rand costumes are somewhat hard to come by, so I'll assume Aunt Jane had to make do with Uhura's uniform... because Rand doesn't have stripes on her sleeves, idiot!

    Kidding, kidding!

    I'm obviously fairly passionate about Star Trek, so the second image is definitely up my alley. Looks like Andy is more familiar with Star Wars, judging by that poster, and he's now paying for his lack of Trek knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness I feel so bad about not seeing this comment. Do please forgive me Rocket it was a total oversight, but seeing the date of posting I can see why I missed it.
      Yes you are probably right, a good basic knowledge of classic Trek is essential and I guess i need punishing too for the rings error. DOH!!!
      XXX

      Delete
  12. I have been scrolling through your past posts and i must say I love Andrews story would love to try it my self but alas no body around my area wants a to train a new sissy but that enough about me I would exceptionally like to find out more of what happenes to our beloved auntie
    Wishing all the best form Behind that latex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much that is very kind of you, welcome to the party
      XXX

      Delete