Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 19 February 2018

A Message

Hello Everyone
   This is a quick message to say, I am sorry, but I shall be away from my blog for a while. Life has put the boot in and I need to  focus my thoughts and heart on something rather big.
  As you might see I have left you with 2 new parts of our friend Rubber Hs story.
 https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/the-story-continues-new-spring-line.html
https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/story-new-spring-line-part-4.html
Plus 4 new pieces from the brilliant Christeen
https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/from-christeen.html

I will say, I am not sure how long I will be away, but please do not delete me from your following list as I hope to be back as soon as possible, because I have so much more naughtiness and sissy fun I wish to share with you all.

Thank you for your support and kindness
Love and best wishes
Andy
XXX


24 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your current troubles. I hope thinks work out quickly & we get to "see" you again here soon.

    Perhaps you could post the remaining chapters of the re-edited "Guiding Hand" before departing to deal with life's travails?

    Good luck.

    -Dr. Strangequirk-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need to say anything. You know how I feel and care better than anyone. Take care my love.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear Lee
      XX

      Delete
    2. Just tell me you are better than you were before you left.

      Delete
    3. Hi Lee, I am ok my friend thank you. I still have a huge weight in my shoulders which I shall bear for some time, but I am feeling calmer than before and have actually completed some new art.
      Your simple question touched me, thank you so much.
      Xx
      Andy

      Delete
  4. Hope you can come back up soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biggest HUG ever!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck and take care, honey. We will be waiting for you and your magnifique art. Until then, I will be reviewing the best moments in this blog. Sure, I have lost something. Xxx Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss you when you aren't there. You are a love.

    Birdie XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will truly be missed. Hope everything goes well for you.

    Brianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best wishes to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope everything is ok Andy...looking forward to having you back with us. x

    ReplyDelete