Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Treats

Hi everyone
   Just a quick thing, get over to my dear friend Skinnie Stallions blog and read the latest in is brilliant story "Come In young Man" based on my own art of the same name.



Part 1
http://amandablogtest.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/come-in-young-man-part-1.html

Part 11
://amandablogtest.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/come-in-young-man-part-11.html?zx=a1b30e76df67e9cf

XXX
Andy

2 comments:

  1. Oh crikey! I hadn't expected that. Thank you for the link. But it was your artwork that inspired the story.
    Your Stallion S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete