Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 27 June 2017

new art "On the show today"

Hi Everyone
   I have the start of something which I have been working on for the past 2 and a half weeks. I had an idea for a piece of art but could not find a way to condense it into a single image and so decided to go the other away and expand it into a kind of comic strip. It is in 12 parts though the first two images here are not in classic paper format, they will come together as I post others.
  I know it is not as good or clever as other comic strips, my skills and style do not lend themselves to such a a way of presentation and It could have done with a little more polish, but I hope it tells the story I wanted to tell.
  The problem I had with it is that one of my previous jobs was to pre-edit others written work , (not editing, I am not that clever) highlighting when something needs adding or removing or just rearranging to improve readability. So when I sat down and started on this, I just kept self editing, adding and rearranging until it almost drove me crazy and I just wanted rid of it before I got bored and moved on, leaving it unfinished like so much of my work..Though knowing me I will just have to go back a mess with it again later, Heck if it is ok for George Lucas to do it, it's OK for me.
  Any way enough self beating. I hope you like this, it is complete and will be posted in parts over the coming 2 weeks (or less if  i can't wait)




24 comments:

  1. It looks like another adventure for Andy in the hands of some powerful woman. I am sure that the make-up artists will do wonders with his bright blue eyes.
    It seems as if the on camera personality is in on it. Well planned and on the lookout for a dainty Prince/Princess or just a slow day? She is no stranger to the heavy make-up for in front of the camera.
    Will Andy be made up or dressed up to match his new persona? Eager minds need to know.
    A grand beginning and tease for us to await.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Sweet Sissy Stevie
    Andy,

    I hoped I would get in first with my comment but Lee has just beaten me. I am sure Andrew's makeover will be fabulous whatever it consists of and the whole scenario is enough to send my imagination going off in all different directions involving length of skirt (surely very short), heels (surely very high), shoes or boots (boots I hope), tiny waists, fabulous make-up and, of course, gloves (long I hope). Can't wait!

    love and XXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry Stevie, usually I am a few hours behind being on the other side of the Pond. More often than not, new additions are up for a few hours before I awaken. Loved your thoughts.
      I keep thinking it will just be make-up until they see what a heart breaker he is. Then go all out.

      Delete
    2. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

      Lee, good to hear from you. I guess you could be right, we don't want to rush things, but......

      Stevie

      Delete
    3. With everyone from all over the world tuning in It is impossible to plan when people receive updates, but it is so nice when good people find fun together.
      Thank you for having such fun and naughty insights
      XXX

      Delete
    4. Oh Andy, you are our shining beacon. Like moths to a flame we converge. Not too difficult to imagine we would share our love of your hard work.
      I wonder, do you type with an English accent?

      Delete
    5. Thank you so much Lee, you are so kind. without having found such nice friends here I might never have continued to create art. So a lot of this is down to you and our other fiends
      XXX
      As for my accent, I am, very proud of it.When i was travelling people thought i came from many different places and so I made a concerted effort to speak in a very correct English accent, here we call it home counties. To be honest I sound very Downton Abbey if that helps.So yes I hope I do type in an English accent.
      XXX

      Delete
    6. Oh my ! Very proper and dainty for the world to see, but a Tigress or submissive behind closed doors. Perfect.

      Delete
  3. ....as Andy is reluctantly squeezed into a short, pink, corseted latex mini-dress and knee-high white stiletto boots. After his hair is done and make-up applied he finds that he can no longer protest and obediently obeys all Alison's commands.

    'I do love that sexy pout Andrew. From now you will walk and act like a demure yet very sexy and feminine young lady. Do you understand?'

    He nods meekly and is lead into the studio. On the morning show sofa are Billie Piper, Emma Watson and Carol Vorderman. They all exchange wide-eyed and knowing glances at each other. Looks to me as if one of them will be taking him home. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh what a panel of guests, I doubt Andy would be able to compete there.
      Billie Pier, then Jenna Coleman (Dr Who fans will understand)
      xxx

      Delete
    2. Well, in fact I think we might find Sally Nugent also guesting, and maybe Susanna Reid will pop in after her breakfast show when she hears the commotion coming from the next studio.

      Delete
  4. Hee hee, this one is bringing your wicked streak to the fore hunnie. Love it. Brilliant work as ever xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a good one to ta;lk about wicked streaks. Have you read your blog recently
      XXX

      Delete
  5. This will be a very exciting story. Please keep going! Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it will be very interesting to see them start with hair, then make-up and then to dressing him up.. hopefully in shiny latex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on RH? you are expecting cotton and nylon surely
      XXXX

      Delete
    2. I fear our little volunteer will be overstimulated by the time he puts on that very tight and shiny latex outfit. They may have to tighten that corset a bit more just to get him under control.

      Delete
    3. Think he will be well under control by then RH
      xxx

      Delete
  7. Looking forward to the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete