Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 12 May 2017

Super shiny Cheryl Baker

Hi Everyone
   Just a quick post, I was wondering through old video clips on youtube and as ever ended up watching Bucks Fizz clips and came to the conclusion that Cheryl Baker really must have had a thing for the smooth  and shiny, for in a number of tv shows and things she is wearing leather and latex. I have posted a couple before but have now seen these and think they deserve a showing off.
  The really wild thing as far as i am concerned, apart from the sight of the lovely Ms Baker looking all smooth and shiny,  is that these are from 2 years before I was even born!!
 By the way, the other day when I posted a twitter thing with a link to a video of Cheryl Baker in PVC, Cheryl Baker herself liked it , I thanked her for the like and she thanked me back! How flipping cool.


Not sure if in this one she is in fine leather, PVC or
Latex.

for those of us who have worn latex under lights, she 
must have been rather sweaty after this performance.


8 comments:

  1. This is soo fantastic! Ms Bakers outfits here are really stunning. They remind me of my first time stumbling over a blurry, distorted picture of a model looking somewhat like Ms Baker, wearing something nearly exactly like her. It was a picture included in a sexy short story I found online. I kept this picture (and the story) for years and years and although its quality was terrible, the lady, the suit, the shininess touched something deep inside of me and helped it grow.

    Thank you for these videos and the memories, Andy!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth, so glad this quick post stirred some memories .
      And thank you for you email. I shall reply very soon, the clips and pic and story were all wonderful
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Buck's Fizz. That takes me back. If I recall correctly at one time the daughter of a well-known British comedian (Bruce Forsyth?) was in the group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nyenor, well i do not know about that, I know there were a few changes of meMbers due to Jay Aston leaving and for legal stuff later on, but thank you for your comment
      XXXX

      Delete
  3. I remember her gold skin type pants from the Eurovision time but hadn't seen the latex vids before so thanks for that.

    Thinking of latex and music, do you remember the bass player from Babylon Zoo's Spaceman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon XX
      Glad you liked the vids, I have seen many more, were she is in leather and still looking great.
      No I do not recall her?
      XXXX

      Delete
  4. That 2nd video. Wow miss baker looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she does, but I can't help thinking how hot she must have been under those lights
      XXX

      Delete