Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 21 March 2016

Clip of the week. Carol Vorderman in leather

Hi Everyone
  This weeks clip of the week or should that be, clip of the fortnight or more accurately Clip of the now and again, is a classic Carol Vorderman moment which amazingly I had never found on youtube anywhere. So, having possessed this clip for ages I felt it was up to me to preserve  and share.
  It comes from a programme a few years back called Find a Fortune and shows Ms Vorderman at her hottest wearing a thin, supple and smooth, knee length, Leather skirt.
  Baring in mind this is coinciding with her time on Countdown, during which her wearing of tight leather Pants had become legendary, there is a moment here when I am sure she is aware of the effect that skirt would be having on her fans and clearly spends longer than necessary smoothing it down prior to sitting.
  See what you think.Hope you like
Take care
XXX
Andy


6 comments:

  1. Lovely. Are you trying to provide a hint to your friend about how you'd like to see her the next time you visit?
    S
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She needs no help from me Honey, perhaps an hour or two with Gi in her woredrobe might be fun though
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Simply a delight!
    I do not know how long ago that clip is from, but I do not recall her voice being so Smooth, Slick and dripping with honey. Maybe it is just me, or the English accent, but I would love to hear that sound often. Is that how you sound when in Andrea mode?
    Thank you for another memorable clip. That is one soft creation in leather.
    I hope all is better in your world.

    XYXY
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice description Lee, Find a Fortune was from about the year 2000 and Carol comes from Bedford which is slightly north of London, where as i come from just south of London on the coast, most people I meet think I have a posh voice. Which is nice, I like to speak correctly because I have always loved the way Keira Knightley speaks.
      Still I hope the drip of honey is always a pleasure, I find it to be so. (Especially when it is not into the ear)
      XXX

      Delete
    2. It must take a serious amount of sucking to get it out of an ear canal?

      Delete
    3. If i dripped my very best English accent into your ears my dear, you would never want it out, sucked or other wise.
      XXX

      Delete