Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 1 February 2016

Fearne Cotton in red Latex?...Oh yes!!!!! and now in video too

Hi Everyone
  When you are feeling down, it comes as a blessing when something comes along to brighten your mood and this time it was a cracker.
  Fearne cotton is a kind of older sister or rather older cousin figure for my generation, (It is after all wrong to have naughty feelings for a sister, but less so a cousin) she is 3 years older than me and has been there since I can remember, bringing us music and fashion and events and stuff, but since leaving Radio 1 I have missed her.
  Anyway last week she started a new TV show about style and fashion and within minutes had my heart racing in a skintight and I do mean, skin tight burgundy red Latex dress from House OF Harlot.
 Sadly as yest I can not post a video of it here on my blog as it has not yet popped up on Youtube, however here is a link to it elsewhere   http://njrs2012.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/fernecotton20160128.html
Click on the zippyshare link and just press play, don't go for any of the download stuff as I have no idea what that stuff is, just click the play button in the top left of the screen and enjoy.
  It is the whole section from the show, in which her co presenter announces Fearne has volunteered to model whatever fashion trend he picks up on, this time Latex. At first she is horrified or rather pretends to be shocked (These things are planned after all) but the agrees. Then typical of Fearne Cottons self deprecating style she continues to claim she looks awful and complains about its tightness, but if she wanted to throw a few poses it would be clear she looks amazing in it.
 I especially love the moment she goes to sit down in it and as everyone who has worn a really tight latex dress knows, you do think It will burst as you sit down, but hey it's Latex and it just stretches tighter still.
  Anyway I am rambling on so I'll let you enjoy.

Oh, It also has a line of dialog which could come straight from Andy and Aunt Jane.
 Fearne      "I don't even know how to put it on, I mean how do you get into it?"
Co Host     "You going to find out, because you are about to put it on, right now"

Hope you like it
XXX
Andy





And here, Thanks to my dear friend Skinnie Stallion, is that very video clip.


XXX
Andy

2 comments:

  1. Glorious. Tried but failed to post video on http://amandablogtest.blogspot.com .

    So who needs YouTube? Oh, go on then. Just for you: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUApF0YIl14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dearest Friend
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete