Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 20 June 2014

News

Hi Everyone
   Just a quick message to say i will be away for week next week for jolly holidays.
    Thank you all for your support and to those whose Emails i have not yet replied to, please forgive me, i promise to catch up as soon as possible.
  Take care all.
XXXX
Andy

Ps
These are A few pics giving a hint of what my week will involve. :-):-):-)
X

6 comments:

  1. Jennifer Wilson21 June 2014 at 05:58

    The pant suit, go with the pant suit for Andy, I can visualise him very well as a power dresser just before he is coerced into the lovely pink maids uniform.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pant suit used Jennifer and the slide into Latex was as you imagined, only my uniform is black. XXX

      Delete
  2. Here's hoping you have a relaxing and indulgent hol. Methinks you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you're having a lovely time. But I expect you're friends are enjoying Amanda's company just as much. (Particularly a certain gentleman??)
    Take care my sweet Stablegirl.
    S
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much S, so very VERY much.XXXX

      Delete