Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Garmentia Latexium! Emma Watson in latex



Hi everyone,
  Garmentia Latexium! 
   It is one of the less spoken spells from the Harry Potter series and its effects can be quite startling.Turning any outfit worn into tight gleaming latex. Poor Hermione
  However sadly in real life, spells need a little help to work. Still we can all dream.




Promoting The deathly Hallows on US today show.


Wrapped in red to Launch of Rouge in Love, for Lancome

Attending a fashion show in China

Promoting Harry potter on the Letterman Show

"Bloody hell Harry"
What would Ron say?

Hope you like these, they are only fun and a good thing too, because the idea of Emma Watson wearing
Latex would totally blow my mind.
         Now where is that old spell book?
XXXX
Andy


7 comments:

  1. Perfect. We need more Emma latex fakes!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome! This idea sure blows my mind. The first one is my favourite. Looks quite real.
    This is the first time I see your blog. Can't wait to scroll down^^

    I'll come here again for sure.
    Thank you for sharing your work!

    Marvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic my own sweet Emma. One could almost state "Magical". Sadly I don't think "Wingardium leviosa" will work with such a tight fitting skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone and thank you for all your comments i really do appritiate them, they are the air we bloggers breath, so thank you.
    I have developed quite a crush on Emma Watson over the past few months thanks to one thing, or person and another and i feel there will be further latexy tributes to her in the future.
    Oh and Hi Marvin, welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy it and please feel free to comment.
    And you know the use of magic outside Hogwarts is banned don't you S.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my name is todd carnis I love your caption live art of the real andy in latex is there any more pictures coming.one more item how tall are you.are the same person on christen art pictues you can email me toddcarnis@q.com

      Delete
  5. I can't understand why we have never seen that Lancome one before. But maybe we have seen the dress?

    ReplyDelete
  6. U can't touch thiiiiis!!!!!4!44!!!!!!!44!!!!!

    ReplyDelete