Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Saturday 5 May 2012

Some of my fun captions.

Hi everyone.
 Here are a few captioned images i had plus one very special one i created last week as a gift for two very special friends of mine.
Hope you like.
XXXX
Andy



This i dedicate to the lovely Capricious Amber and to my beloved S.
XXXX 
Thank you both.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh dove, this is so kind of you,it is the first time I have my name on a stall *lwink*
    And you are so utterly beautiful and sexy in this outfit, ma chérie!
    Dear S and me behaved as good horses do, nothing more and he was very gentle with me!
    But, may I ask....what is this odd thing at your waist...you looks a bit like my stallion like that...OMG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice and charming Amber. Although I'm sorry but my Stable Girl does need to keep me restrained in my harness in my harness in order to stop me getting unruly. I think this time Andy wanted to give me just that little bit more freedom. However, I'm glad you found me gentle. I would not want to be rough with you on our first time together in the stalls but hope I left you satisfied (if slightly stretched). I think the Stable Girl is now going to attend to us both - though quite why she needs that strap-on, I'm not sure. She's just as handsome without and even more of a warm, comfy fit. Maybe she just wants to ensure that is able to service us both.

      Delete
  2. Oh and sweetheart, I'm pleased to see it looks like you've borrowed one of Nancy's fabulous dresses. Definitely a role model but I know who's prettier and whom I prefer.

    ReplyDelete