Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 28 September 2011

New piece of art.

Hi everyone.
  Before i get to the pic, i would like to point out there seems to have been an out-break of denim hot pants in the town, which i might say cheers up the view fro this cubicle i laughingly call an office. Also there has been a burst of pure glamour. Now a few weeks back i mentioned a really beautiful young lady, with a laser beam smile?, yes?, no?, well if no go back and find it.
 well Any way about 30 minutes ago a pair of long legs, wrapped in skintight denim jeans came passed. They were tucked into a pair of black patent knee boots with stupidly high heels and teamed with a white shirt and a wide patent belt. Total car stopping glamour. But wait there is more. This vision stops, turns and knock me down reveals herself to be a lady of at least 50,if not and i do not wish to be rude, older. But she was stunning, really stunning. I mean sorry Gi, you are totally gorgeous all over but. the lady in denim. I fall at your feet. Please, please, please, come back tomorrow so i can show you to my friend Sheila.

Phew now that is off my chest, here is a new piece of my original art. Hope you like.

I mean she was stunning, like model stunning, maybe she was, i don't know but.........oh sorry the picture right.



I mean i don't wish to go on, but a bottom like that should not be on someone of that age, she was a total vision......what oh yes sorry.

Hope you like the new art.
Kisses
Andy

Ps
It also appears over 200 people have read part 3 of the guiding hand which really makes me happy, thanks to all of you. (better get on with some more then)
XXX

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on number of readers of Guiding Hand. Your lady in denim sounds astonishing .. and delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sіncе the aԁmin of thіs web site iѕ ωorκing, no questіοn very raρidly it will be famous, due to itѕ featuгe contents.
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome in support of me to have a web page, which is valuable in favor of my experience. thanks admin click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
    If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

    Here is my site ... Clash of Clans Hack Tool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweetie,
    I know this one is a little old now but I just found this that I hope you will find "interesting"
    http://latexcatsuit.tumblr.com/image/131687486965
    Love, Amber xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful i wish i were Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, thank you for your lovely comment. It is so nice to hear from you.
      XXX

      Delete