Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Some more of my own art.









What can i say? I have a thing for chocolate sauce as well.

Hope you liked these.
Andy
XXX

10 comments:

  1. My God... I found "Being watched" on Flickr and I think it's absolutely fascinating because it's the perfect portrayal of all my fantasies <3 And I don't just mean the picture but also the text.

    It's so emotional, even poetical - this is exactly what I've always dreamed of: the perfect way of making love, the perfect way of being utterly (and tenderly) dominated by my beautiful mistress. How could you have known? :D Haven't experienced it yet but hopefully will, some day...

    xxx
    Devonique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just love your art and look forward to it every week now! My Wife has me excited about getting the chance each week to look. you are changing lives for the good ... i thank you! sissy alana

      Delete
  2. I really like the 3rd picture, w/the chocolate sauce. Very sexy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four pieces of art. All a delight. Just hope a certain someone has seen the last of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your work and last one is so great..I wish see more of that..You are so cool..Thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello jyliss
      So glad you like my work. You are most welcome.Feel free to comment anywhere you like
      x

      Delete
  5. Thank you Andy.
    While you post your next art, I will enjoy with these kinky pics, especially the last.
    Best. Andrew & Ms Claris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to try and recreat some of the pics

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late discovering the image 'Being watched'. I note that Andy's delightful fantasy was present right from the beginning of his adventure, though later, he seemed to present himself/herself as a reluctant victim (or a recalcitrant one) of Auntie Jane.

    ReplyDelete