Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Welcome.

    Hi, this is the intro to my blog, well it is not so much a blog more a place to share
 all the things i have drawn, written and generally played with over the last 10 years.
   Most of these are related to my love for smooth, shiny latex and pvc, as
well as the delights of feminization  and a little light bondage..
   I must also say at this point, as you will see, i have a huge crush on British Tv presenter Carol Vorderman (the very model of the sexy older woman) as well as a love of the gorgeous Keira Knightley, (a wonderful
style icon).
   There will be little if any nudity on my blog, nor anything harsh or nasty. Just fun, naughty , sexy and ,well
all right, Kinky things. Basically a stroll through my smooth, slick and shiny mind.

     Hope you have fun.
       Andy.
 XXXX

5 comments:

  1. Andy, you blog is brilliant. I am really enjoying it. Thankyou R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola como estas ? , primero debo decirte que amo a andy, quiero ser andy, amo todo lo que publicas, me gustaria poder hablar mas contigo, tambien dibujo soy una sissy desde siempre y andy es mi inspiracion. te amo te amo te amo. mi correo es juancarlosswitch@hotmail.com, me encantaria poder mantener conversacion, chao, bye I love andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, is there anywhere that this can be downloaded as one complete book as trying to work backwards is frustrating. I found yourself from Pinterest and am trying to follow but would like to start from the beginning as a book goes beginning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, sorry there is no real beginning, it is all a bit random. All my art is here, but seeking it out is half the pleasure
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Hi I never knew that you had this much on this site I've always watched them I think I just got through saving about everyone I could find the only ones that I like is the skews me I like them all but don't ones I really liked was Andy in a bathing suit and and he's saying that he'll never get used to these breast

    ReplyDelete