Please help keep
our blog alive.
From only $4 a month
Bergman and knightley
have gained a reputation
around the world for
quality and excellence
however in some
places the name Bergman
and Knightley still causes
confusion and misunderstanding.
Especially when dealing
with authority
Hi Everyone
Welcome to Monday. A quick notice.
Hopefully I will be about as usual this week, but I do have to do a little family stuff , which might mean my online time is limited. However I will try to prepst lot's of stuff for our delight.
So here we have the completed version of a piece previewed on Patreon a few weeks back,plus a little treat
It is an idyllic summers day at Aunt Janes cottage, Andy is doing his chores little knowing it would be the last time he get to hang out that Chelsea shirt and sports kit.
XXX
Andy
Actually this might run on nicely into this reimagined classic



I imagine the rules were simple when visiting Auntie. Temptation abounds, but he needs to follow the straight and narrow.
ReplyDeleteI wish someone had done that to me when I was young enough to embrace the lifestyle for life. Mind you, I HAVE had a good life, socially diverse and professionnally mildly successful, but one can imagine what it would be like if things had been different back then.
ReplyDelete