Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday, 3 August 2026

Monday with a little Skinnie

 Please help keep 
our blog alive.
From only $4 a month


On Patreon Today
We start the new 
week and month
with a return to our
favourite store and
this time the word
return is very much
appropriate.
One thing is true
B&K will always take 
care of their treasured 
customers needs









Hi Everyone
    I don't like starting a week with an apology and I hope this one is unnecessary.
 
Blogger is being   a real pain in the backside at the moment. It will not correctly formatt things or when it does it  removes stuff and mixes it up.
 So this wonderful little tale by Skinnie Stallion is the only thing I could  get to load today and I get the awful feeling that is because I have probably posted it before.
So if I have posted it before I apology's but if I have not then Yayyyy a new piece from Skinnie to enjoy. 
Sorry for the Monday moan.
Big Hugs
XXX
Andy




Mother’s Day Treat


by
Skinnie Stallion


Cedric kept his eyes closed as the brush came in again.   Not long to go now.   He couldn’t wait to see the finished results but he was determined to be patient.   Everything he’d read or seen about Fem-Factory gave him confidence.   If it was run by Rhys Jenner, it had to be good.   He’d been following Rhys ever since he won that competition a couple of years ago.  He’d liked, loved and commented on so many Instagram posts since then.  


He shuffled his feet slightly.  The arches of his feet were aching.  How did Mummy manage this?  He might not be standing but there was still a decided strain.   It was his own fault.   It was his decision to put on the heels as soon as his legs were done.  He’d always wanted to wear heels like mummy.   Now he finally had the chance and he didn't want to waste a minute.  Mummy might not have decided yet on his outfit but at least he could make a start.


Brianna continued her chatter: “That’s the eyeliner done.  Now you eyelashes……. and this is his first time being dressed?”   She’d gone through holidays. Mummy had done most of the talking for that one.   She’d gone through girlfriends.   That hadn’t taken long.  Fat chance of that.   She’d tried boyfriends but he’d been too embarrassed to say.  He did like the new bass in the Church choir but he’d never known how to ask.

His mother continued to watch them from the window seat.  “Absolutely.   The best.

Mother’s Day treat ever.”    Secretly she knew that Cedric liked to go through her things but no-one else needed to know that.   Not even Cedric.


"I have to say, I think he's a natural Mrs Ramsden, a total natural," said Brianna as she put on another layer of mascara.  "The way he's sat here while I've done his make-up: so calm, so self-assured.   We often get boys who resist or struggle when their mothers or aunties bring them for a makeover or a little 'pampering'.   Not Cedric.   Look at him here!   Happy as can be while I do his eyelashes.   I know it's his first time but it's making me wonder about false eyelashes for him.  Who would be able to resist a pretty thing like Cedric batting his eyelashes at him or her?"


"I see what you mean but I'm not sure.   What do you think, Cedric?"


"Yes please, Mummy," whispered Cedric softly, unable to quite believe that all his secret dreams were coming true.   And he was making his mother happy in the process.  Would that bass be able to resist, he wondered.  He’d have to practise fluttering his eyelashes before tomorrow.


"Well, there's our answer," said Brianna.  "I think it's so nice that you consulted him Mrs Ramsden."


"It's Cedric you need to thank.  Once he heard me mention that there were times that I wished I'd had a daughter, he offered me a present for Mother's Day, although I still like to think of it as Mothering Sunday.   I'll be so proud of him when we go to Church for the service tomorrow."


"Oh, Mrs Ramsden!   That's a bold step.  What will be people at Church say?"


"I don't know and I don't really care.   If Cedric's happy, so I am I.   But before we go to Church tomorrow, we've got afternoon tea booked at Bettys.   And I have made a decision: I will get him the pair of black PVC pants and the cerise latex top, as well as the black latex mini-dress.   He can wear the pants and top when we leave here for the  tea, and the dress for Church tomorrow.  They'll both go with the black 4" courts he’s wearing.   It was so sensible to have his legs waxed."


"Thank you, Mummy," whispered Cedric.   Both their dreams for Mother's Day were coming true.  The best treat ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment