Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday, 20 July 2026

New art and a cry for help.

Please help keep 
our blog alive.
From only $4 a month




On Patreon Today
When the world of
a Bergman Host and
the outside world
meet, it can often
result in a little
embarrassment and
that isn't helped when
you know the naughty
nature of a a Bergman
boy.






Hi Everyone.
   Before we start can I please ask you all a huge favour. 
I need you help.

   Patreon expenses keep going up and I lose a large amount of the money kindly donated to keeping this blog alive in platform fees.
  I do not want to keep putting fees up,you are already generous enough to me, so I want to increase my membership to help retain some of that money. 

  To all of you who have the appropriate social media footprints, such as Facebook, instagram, X, or whatever, even Tic Toc,  Please would you be so kind as to take a piece of my art, Andy and Aunt Jane  or Ai or whatever you like, and post onto your social media,with a quick introduction and share this link back to my Patreon. 

If you could do this I would hopefully help me out and I would be ever so grateful. Many Thanks

XXX


Hello Again.
  So let's crack on with the  completed piece of my own art previewed over on Patreon a few weeks ago.
  It takes us all the way back to Andy's early days, when Jane was still easing him into his new life of latex and high heels.
  Today she has a surprise for her beloved Nephew, introducing him to a whole new wardrobe contained in that room between his room and hers at the end of the upstairs corridor.
   You can imagine the aroma that fills his lungs as he breathes in the scnt of all that perfume and latex. It makes my head dizzy just thinking of it.
XXX
Andy

  

   


  


6 comments:

  1. "Yes darling. One for each day of the week. I like to ring the changes. It'll bring some spark to our relationship."

    Spark? Relationship? Andy had never thought of it as a relationship. Jane was his Aunt. An honorary Aunt maybe, but still an Aunt. And spark? What was she thinking? He'd never needed any spark or source of ignition. All he needed today was the sight of her in those Balmain pants, the glint of her heels and the faintest hint of her scent and he was hers. Putty in her hands. Soft putty that quickly hardened, only to soften after she'd finished with him.

    "I'd like some variety from the boy I Iove."

    Variety? He didn't want variety. He loved it the same way. He loved being hers. He loved worshipping her. He loved being possessed by her. He loved being filled by her.

    "It's so hot that I fancy a dip this afternoon and I have this adorable new outfit that I'd like you to wear. You know those silly movies we sometimes watch with a pool boy and a lady lounging by the pool. Well I'd like you to clean the leaves out of the pool. You can be my pool girl. It'll just be heels and latex shorts but you get the idea. You'll get your reward after you;ve finished cleaning and I emerge dripping from the pool. Won't that be nice for you? Here, put them on darling. Let's start as I mean to continue."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes the cute pool boy, would be perfect, she could lounge and just gaze over her sunglasses at him XXX

      Delete
  2. Sylvain in Montréal20 July 2026 at 08:55

    Am I the only one wishing I had such a room?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous choices... which one to pick first.... oh the blue and such a delight too.. oh no dear boy.... Aunty will chose white for you. What fun she'll have watching him model each one.

    ReplyDelete