Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 23 February 2024

Trio of Treats from Christeen

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
It is the last Friday
of the month and 
that means we have the
latest page in our
new exclusive Aunt
Jane Calender.
This time we take
a look at an up
coming event from
Marvel.



Hi Everyone
   Welcome to Friday, I do hope you are all ok.
So Friday is the home of Christeen. I need say nothing about these stunning pieces, However if I had to choose from these, which is near impossible, the third one is gorgeous.
XX
Andy






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful latex! And amazing blue boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first frame the best, you cant beat sexy latex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is almost a shame to cover his luscious form under a gown and all its accoutrements. . . . almost. I am sure he will make quite an entrance wherever he may be going.
    GrandMa is in for a surprise. I do hope B.B. Wolf is kept at bay.
    Try as he might, his excitement are on full display. I imagine that just the cuffs are a thrill to his imagination. Then add the collar and he may swoon.
    Once placated, they may auction off who gets to re-polish him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Andy I am ok and hope you are too. We are all super grateful to be at home with Christeen on s Friday. Chris, the lucky boi is there every day ;) xxx

    #1, Fabulous effect of the tight latex, I can hear the fun sqweeks.

    #2, I can just imaging the billing breeze on that walk over and Granny's smiles of delight at that cute arrival.

    #3, I agree this is gorgeous and can be comfy too I am sure, bothe before, during and after.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to see more sissy and lolita posts!! They were what truly got me hooked on this artist ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the lack of replies. I was out of town,
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete