Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 30 January 2023

New art. Lock 'n' Key

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
I am happy to
say we still have
a few pieces from
the wonderful
Christeen to share









Hi Everyone
   Hope you are all super well.
       Today we have the completed version of a piece shared over on Patreon  a few weeks ago.
This piece though only featuring Andy and an off screen Aunt Jane took me an absolute age to get right. Not only was the dress and outfit the frilliest and fluffiest we have seen our delightful Hero/Heroine in, but I wanted the latex to be the slippiest and shiniest ever.
  This is an explosion of Pink and we find Andy in the middle of his months Pink Punishment imposed by the Sisterhood for Andy's silly choice to play football.
  Hope you like this, it gained lots of comments on Patreon.
Big hugs
XXX
Andy





16 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    Although Andy looks truly gorgeous in that lovely wearing the slick, pink outfit, I wonder if Lady Jane could have found a slightly larger bow? There is so much beautiful detail within the room, but I would love to see the expression on the locksmiths' face when he enters the room. I'm sure Jane knew that she needed all 6 keys!
    Hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, so glad you liked it and that I am sorry to say is the only larger sized bow Jane has....at the moment. I think the locksmith might be a little surprised, unless he or she is the duty locksmith for the sisterhood and has seen it all before. XXX

      Delete
  2. Sylvain in Montréal30 January 2023 at 08:45

    The only fluffier and more frilly garment I can think of is a princess-style wedding dress. But why do I have the feeling that the gloves are NOT separate pieces from the sleeves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I think the sleeves are separate, however a little bead of non permanent adhesive helps to keep them in place. XXX

      Delete
  3. Love the pink punishment mitts. The locks ensure that Andy won't get out of his pink latex ensemble any time soon. Great details in the right hand mitt. I can see Andy's fingernails tenting the taut latex but unable to puncture it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi doc,yes the mits just add to Andy's helplessness, and thank you for noticing the details, that makes me very happy XX

      Delete
  4. Hello,
    six keys : two for the mittens, two for the shoes, one for the collar ; and for the end :the waist or a private part?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anonymous, Key six would be on the back of the neck, securing the dress to the collar, which then closes and locks at the front. The Sisterhood like their boys secure. xx

      Delete
  5. Into the gift package a hummingbird wriggles ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. No need for the humming bird to send chills up Andrews spine. I bet he will blush big time when the locksmith arrives. Cute William bear is looking over empathising with the situation and will be there later for sweet cuddles. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan
      Yes I imagine, Andy will be turning to William for a comforting cuddle once he is free, both from the locked dress and the embarrassment of meeting his rescuer.
      XXX

      Delete
  7. This is delightful. Andy looks so sweet and adorable.

    Your work getting the poofiness and shine correct has really paid off.

    I noticed that the bed also has a shiny latex curtain on it.

    Also, I am curious about what is in that wrapped gift box. Perhaps a little doll twin of Andy? Maybe a leash? A lovely pair of earrings? So many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello John
      Thank you so much, I am delighted you like this one and thank you for your sweet and kind compliments.
      Yes that is a very fine Latex curtain dressing the bed, just to keep Andy cosy and wrapped in the aroma of Latex when he sleeps.
      The gift box?.... I will leave that to your imagination my friend
      XXX

      Delete
  8. I want that outfit! No fair! I'm thinking of the things my "Aunt" would do with me in it. You tease!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to tease Ericka and you would look so sweet in that dress. I can imagine what your Aunt would do to you my dear friend XX

      Delete