Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 26 July 2021

New Art . Suffer with Pride

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
It is a wmoderful
Monday treat from
our friend Christeen.
Poor Chris is just too
sweet to not be in frills.















Hi Everyone
   Quick announcement.
          I shall be away from Friday for 2 weeks, fear not I will return, but I have been feeling the strain of life recently and feel I had better take some time to settle myself down  or risk my head doing the naughty on me again. As I say I will be back, full of all the usual stuff in a couple of weeks, so please don't go away.
        As for Patreon, I have pre-loaded the usual 4 posts ,so there will be no break in transmission over there.

 Right so lets get on with the fun.
    Another image in the completely unplanned mini series featuring Andy at Sisterhood Manor. 
This time there is a hint of future events, it is subtle, just a touch? but in my mind vital to the story (or what story there is).
  Again it features Andy in a new uniform, the style very much that of the Maids of the Manor, worn by those in training by the Sisterhood.
  I will leave everything else in your naughty minds. The next part in near completion and is a doozer (plot twists and all) and will be the first to be posted on my return.

  See you Wednesday,if not before
Big hugs
XXX
Andy

Question of Trust





















Suffer With Pride

Hello Again. Hope you liked that, the question is has Andy been placed in such a restrictive and tight uniform as direct punishment for his alleged crime? The crime he was blamed for by the very Maid now zipping his skirt to it's near maximum hobble?, the same Maid whose hair is being so tenderly caressed? 
A plot? Collaboration? Corruption? 
But by whom?
Time will tell.

16 comments:

  1. It seems Erica is quickly on top. Andy may be hobbled but he is perfect. He is unlikely to disappoint the Mistresses despite Erica's schemes.

    Lovely work. Have a wonderful break.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you xx
      And Erica has much more up her sleeve xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy.
    Gosh! Gosh! Gosh!
    I knew there was something wrong. I was running late & there was little time for me to call in at the mansion this morning. Is Andy being punished? It will be such a privilege for him to serve the ladies of the house on the sun terrace while in a beautifully restrictive latex dress and pretty lace accessorise too.
    His hair seems to have grown since last week, but it's a lovely style.
    However, can that be right? One of the ladies in the sisterhood showing such tenderness to her pet?
    Wishing you a wonderful two weeks away, but watch out for the sisterhood, I've heard they are looking for just one more beauty to add to their collection!
    Take care, hugs hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy
      Yes what is that tender touch all about, is she expressing her living control as one might stroke a pet or is it the uncontrolled touch of one with a secret obsession?
      We shall see…..I hope. 😊
      I shall
      Keep an eye out for any sisterhood activities in the area.
      Thank you so much and so happy you liked the art
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. My first thought was ‘wouldn’t all that moisture be soaked up by the petticoat?’ But then I spotted Andy’s feet are covered in the same delicate latex as his arms. And you mentioned his skirt, not his dress. So perhaps his outfit’s a sheer neck-entry catsuit with a hobble skirt over it, now that makes more sense. He can be lovely and sticky without spoiling his petticoat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitka, if anyone can work out the fine details of these outfits it is you my dear friend
      Bottom line is Andy will remain safe and sticky for as lone as needed
      Big hugs
      Xxx

      Delete
  4. Yes I enjoyed all that, Thank-you.

    Seems Erica is cute in more ways than one, somehow the favourite of the Sisterhood here. Andy sure is going to have a long day serving on the terrace. The hobble skirt is really really lovely. Fun Fun Fun.

    Enjoy your time away. We all need our breaks.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan,
      Yes Erica seems to be something special, at least to one Governess, I wonder if the other lady can see that gentle caress or whether it is shielded from view.
      Time will tell.
      Xxx
      Andy

      Delete
  5. Beautiful simply beautiful…..andrews dress is amazing love the hobble dresses. Now as for Andrew being in it and having to work outside on one of the hottest days of the yr is definitely showing the type of punishments the governesses like to inflict. The fact that the same girl who framed him is the one helping to prepare him for his punishment is highly suspicious. I definitely think she is playing her role perfectly and following the orders she was given. Though it does bring up a question. If I am right and she is doing exactly what she is told and was put in the position of tormenting poor Andrew is there another maid that will come to andrews aid and be there to comfort him? Where she to will be playing her part but as the caring girl with a sympathetic shoulder……🤔 though the more I think about it what better way to get Andrew to stay with the sisterhood willingly then a kind caring and sympathetic mistress who listens to his problems and gives him reprieve from the harsh punishments of the governesses…… or they have both in play and the sympathetic maid tells the mistresses all andrews frustrations and fears so they know exactly what to say at just the right time. The best of both worlds they get to see there cruel punishments carried out and they get to comfort and slowly tighten the chains they so meticulously created. After countless yrs of perfecting their craft they know the quickest and most effective ways of feminizing and entrapping their prey. Hopefully Andrew will be able to hold out until aunt Jane comes to take him home……3 weeks is a long time that many rules can be broken and even more punishments can be delivered…..these have been some of my favorite from you. Again you have outdone yourself and I could not be more impressed….( Your life is now complete you have your cheerleaders approval)….😁. Anyways Andrews dress is amazing. Though about his dress. Is it all one piece or is his wearing a nude color latex bodysuit with a strapless hobble dress over it…..or is it all one piece with a high neck and long sleeves? Beautiful either way my very amazing friend.
    Google is being stupid so don’t know if this will come under my name or not……
    Queenofmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, you have such wonderful ideas and details my friend, you out think me at all points.
      Yes that is the same maid, hidden behind the wall in the early piece and she does seem to have influence over , at least on Governess.
      Perhaps she is the niece/ nephew of someone important, maybe her own? There’s a thought.
      I like the idea of a Governess coming to Andys rescue or maybe there is more to Andy Being at the Manor than we have seen yet.
      Plans are afoot.
      Bless you my wonderful cheerleader. You are a delight xxxxx

      Delete
  6. I am hoping that the filigree at Andrew's cuffs, collar and tiara are special to his station. After all they did come for him. Few Ladies could do justice to that uniform and I hope he has enough to hold up the bodice. Is that Erika in her knee with the hand of one of the Ladies on her hair? Holding her down? It may be my early morning bleary eyes, but her bent legs look a bit off and both of her arms look to be coming from the same side. Is he in fact one of the "pod people", imitation replacement? Yay! a cross story line.
    I cannot begin to imagine the terrace, under the sun in a black, latex dress, doing his best no to defer any embarrassment to his Aunt, but also not to incur any punishment. Either by his own action or by being tripped up by his nemesis . . . .dot, dah, dahhh Erika.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I have checked my work and it is all an optical illusion, all arms and legs are in the correct Sockets.
      Pod people !!!!!! You’re next….. YOU’RE NEXT!!!!
      However that terrace looks, it Will be comfortable for the Mistresses, bearable for the Maids in their tiny uniforms, but slick and wet for poor Andy in that dress .
      More to follow
      Big hugs dear Lee
      Xxx

      Delete
    2. Andy coped with the Miami heat in an even more enclosing outfit last summer, I'm sure he has nothing to worry about.

      Delete
    3. Quite right Kitka, however that might still be in Andy's future
      XXX

      Delete
    4. Perhaps the Hummingbird can double as a fan?

      Delete
    5. I know. Not enough coffee. Too much coffee? Never.

      Delete