Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 28 June 2021

Andy's Choice. The conclusion

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
Start the week with
another wonderful
image created
by the ever brilliant
Christeen.









Hi Everyone
   You must all be getting bored of my apologies for missing Emails and thing, Things are slowly settling down, but my time is still very short and creating art keeps me sane. XX
  Let us get on, because we have much to get though, the final collection of images in this mini series.
If you have seen the previous posts I have little to add, so let us get on with it.
Biggest hugs
XX
Andy



















I really do hope I have not disappointment you with this conclusion, I know you imaginations could come up with some super ideas of your own, but this I hope is a sweet and in character ending.


15 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    Aw, that is so sweet, everyone should have an Aunt Jane. The world would be such an elegant place if we did.
    I really thought she would surprise him and make Andy drop a cup, so forcing him to be her maid all summer but this is really lovely and the taxi driver is in for such a treat, though I wondered why she hadn't closed the door.
    Shame you're not going to continue, it's been a real treat for us to enjoy on a Monday morning.
    I do hope things are going better for you soon, & don't worry about going a bit loopy.
    Take care. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Mandy, that is very sweet of you, I might continue but really this can blend into all my other art nicely.
      I like your idea about the cup, it would have been fun, so glad you enjoyed it all
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Perfect. A lovely story with a fitting conclusion. And nothing for Andy to worry about: the taxi driver will just see an extraordinary pretty maid help him with the lovely lady's packages and shopping. But he will wonder why she referred to her maid as 'Andrew' and the mention of football boots. But girls do play a lot of soccer these days, and some can be quite masculine. Not this young lady though: she might be a player but she is definitely all girl - the prettiest and most feminine little girl he has ever seen.

    Half-term cannot come soon enough for Aunt Jane, of for Andy. His choice has been made. He wants to please his Auntie but he also knows how good it feels to be dressed the way she wants. He loves how he looks too. If only it were half-term every week.

    Both Aunt Jane and Andy look fabulous. Wonderful work.

    Your S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear S, I am so glad you enjoyed it and liked the soft sentimental tone of it all.
      Yes the driver would have heard all that chat and yes there is no reason what he would not think Girls play football, but the name? well that is all part of Aunt Jane's fun.
      Bless you a many thanks
      XXX

      Delete
  3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Andy, you never disappoint. I am still not convinced that Andy could get himself dressed o beautifully without help but his off-the-shoulder dress is perfection in every way, and his heels! . Aunt Jane's tiny, tight skirt is not bad either. I can imagine the taxi-driver being overwhelmed by Andy's perfume and being unable to take his eyes off his tiny dress.

    Love and XXXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Stevie XX
      Well I doubt Andy would have guessed he had it in him to re-create Aunt Janes work, but it is in him now and there is no way of losing that touch of femininity.
      Aunt Jane is at her best in a tiny skirt or tight pants, or anything really,
      Big Hugs
      XX

      Delete
  4. Great work Andy.... I still think your story in comic book form would be awesome check out some comic software called "comic life" from Plasq it's dirt cheap it's like Under $40 US not sure what that breaks down to in Euros, But I have heard that software cost more over there not sure why

    Regards Shado

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shado, maybe I will look into it, but it is a commitment, but I would really love to do a proper comic.
      Thank you so much
      xxx

      Delete
  5. I'm not not disappointed. It's going to be a lovely half term for both of them. Oh and of course, gorgeous art too. Thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan, that is very sweet of you
      XX

      Delete
  6. Absolutamente incrível o desfecho dessa história, o vestido de Amanda é impecável se lindo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado meu amigo. Estou tão feliz que você gostou
      XX

      Delete
  7. Wow Andy!!!
    This art's collection is wonderful!!
    Those feet and heels, and our hero/heroine wearing pink maid uniform is a delicious!!
    Thank you for giving us your best art for doing to fly our minds!!
    Xxxx Andrew

    ReplyDelete