Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 31 October 2019

Amanda Holden's shiny Halloween

Hi Everyone
   Well that was Halloween and this year following on from the gorgeous Kate Beckinsale's Latex gown, we find blog favourite Amanda Holden joining in the rubbery frolicks by transforming herself in the ghoulish Morticia Addams, sheathed in a stunning custom dress created by the brilliant William Wilde.
  But not only did Amanda don her super sexy outfit, she also went on to present her entire breakfast radio show in her sticky latex costume. Total dedication I would say, but we would expect nothing more from the lady who, a mere 9 days ago, posted pictures of her leg in plaster following a double break whilst on holiday.
  Not too bothered about Halloween myself, but if our favourite ladies keep this up I could be persuaded to join in myself

XXX
Andy






 
The very gown, displayed by William Wilde at his studio, ready for Amanda to wriggle into.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    I was going to send you the second frame, but you have beat me to it! The others are new to me, love the first one.
    Hope you didn't get too spooked last night.
    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S
      Is Jane & Andy still confined to their playsuits? (Andy in his catsuit & Jane in a harness.)😀
      xx

      Delete
    2. They are at the moment Honey
      XX

      Delete
  2. Always loved the Addams family but now more than ever. She is stunning and a real dream in latex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you vc, it is special to see her in Latex, just wish it was a more polished affair
      XX

      Delete
  3. I agree these are great. I was hoping you saw them. Many here will definitely be glad you shared them. I’m not much into Halloween either but coming round to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They suddenly appeared all over my new feeds so I could not miss them. A great surprise.
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Amanda certainly looks different with dark hair. To be honest, in a couple of the pictures I would not have known it was her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi nyenor
      You are right she is unrecognisable in them, which is a shame, but I suppose is the idea for a Halloween costume.
      Xxx

      Delete