Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Sunday 30 June 2019

Fiction from Friends

Hi Everyone
  It is such an honour to be sent findings and contributions and in return it is a pleasure to be able to share  them with you. 

Firstly, unashamed,I must give top billing to my dear friend Skinnie Stallion who has produced a work of utter brilliance and complexity.
I'll let him explain

Pride Before a Fall - Entanglement Perspectives : Prologue, DP and Part 1

This is story based around and inspired by a piece of artwork by SweetAndyLatex, 'Pride Before a Fall' ( https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2018/04/new-art-pride-before-fall.html ) .  As I've explained to SweetAndyLatex, what started as a short story has become more of a novella, although at times it resembles in style a play or film script.   It's quite a complex read for reasons that will become apparent.   There are quite of a lot of parts to the story so it's going to require stamina if you're going to get all the way through.

I hope you enjoy,  I would welcome comments.

Pride Before a Fall – Entanglement Perspectives

(Entangled Version)

Now I could have published this myself as I had for Mandy, but S has his own site most of you will be aware of and it is the place to visit and comment. Here is a little taster.

Andy closed the door behind him.  He leaned back against the paneled wood and exhaled slowly.  It had been a long night and he needed sleep but he badly wanted to see Aunt Jane.   When settled and calm, he bent forward and slipped out of his Louboutins.   Even though he loved being in heels and his Loubous were incredibly comfortable, his toes and ankles were screaming after hours of wear. 

Aunt Jane’s house was a necessary refuge.   He needed to wash, get his things and change back into his jeans, t-shirt and trainers that he’d left home in yesterday afternoon.   After all, he could hardly go back to his parents’ home in a revealing red latex dress, flaming red hair extensions and heels.  They might be used to his little ways, but they still didn’t quite know all that his mother’s friend Jane had been doing with him over the last few months.   They just knew that he was very attached to his ‘Auntie’ as he’d called Jane ever since he was a toddler.  

“Ow!” Andy yelled out in pain.   His bare left foot had stood on a set of keys.   Aunt Jane’s keys.    Jane hadn’t answered when he rang the bell and he’d needed to use his key to her house.   Aunt Jane’s white dress was cast down on the floor as if she’d stripped as soon as she’d got inside. Further up the hall, Andy could see an array of shopping bags no doubt containing some of the things Jane had bid for and purchased last night.   He spied his bag of clothes mingled with them. But where was his Aunt?  Her house seemed incredibly quiet. Maybe she’d gone upstairs to her bed to wait for him and had dozed off?

For more,click the link
http://amandablogtest.blogspot.com/2019/06/pride-before-fall-entanglement_25.html?zx=a8813213d6a9f671


****************

Occasionally I am sent full pieces of creativity which are available for download and reading via other sites and I am delighted to be able to give Nicole and Angelica a little space to be able to showcase their work.

These first two extracts are by our friend Nicole Winters. Now I must point out I have not read these stories in full, I barely have time to read anything these days, but by the quality of these clippings they look very well written. I will let Nicole explain.

"I have published two books on Amazon, one short story (15,000 words) about a man being feminized by his wife, "A Special Dinner" and the first part of an ongoing series about a man being feminized and trained by The Academy (32,000 words) called "Hunter's Honeys". Both involve latex although I wouldn't say either were latex erotica, more forced fem with some latex."

Extract from A Special Dinner 


You can't send her out in this, listen to the rain,” said Sadie.

“Oh I know,” she gasped excitedly and raced out the room.


Dominique placed his car keys on the tray I was still holding as I looked at the floor.


“Here,” said Sadie reappearing.


“I saw this the other day and it made me laugh, I just knew it would suit little Sissy here,” she smiled as she handed me a girls coat.


It was a clear PVC raincoat. She giggled uncontrollably as she helped me into it. It was short, falling to the tops of my thighs and only just covering the skirt of my PVC uniform. There was a row of buttons running up the centre which she quickly fastened, two large pockets and a hood. The whole thing was completely transparent, showing clearly the red maids dress beneath. The only colour on it was red piping that ran over the joins. She smoothed my hair down and pulled the hood into place before placing the car keys into one of the big clear pockets and snapping the button shut.


“There,” she said stepping back to look at me and burst into laughter.


Dominique joined in when he looked up from his phone.


“God you really are pathetic,” he finally said wiping a tear from his eye, as he and Sadie led me to the front door.


I saw myself in the mirror and was crushed to see he was right. The hood had floppy transparent kitten ears attached to it, making it look like the kind of thing a small child would wear. The clear PVC coat was eye-catching, and the bright red maids dress below was eye-catching, but together they screamed look at me!


The door opened in front of me and I could see sheets of rain coming down on the busy street.


“No, no, please” I begged as I felt hands on my back pushing me forward.


“Get the bag, or stay out,” snapped Dominique.


“If you do decide to run away, the prostitutes hang out down that way. I’m sure you would fit right in,” laughed Sadie as she pointed down the road.


I stood on the step hyperventilating in fear, feeling the cold night air run over my stockinged legs as they laughed slowly closing the door and waving goodbye.


Cars loudly ploughed through the puddles covering the roads and on the footpaths people rushed to get in out of the storm. I watched from the safety of the porch with an overwhelming sense of fear and humiliation as I realised I would have to join the early evening traffic.


Two women were walking down the footpath, they hadn't seen me so I waited for them to pass by before stepping out of the porch. The heavy rain drummed loudly against the PVC mack as I did, it was deafening.  I saw them look around at the sudden noise before giggling as they hurried on. The rain splashed up my stockinged legs as I minced down the drive.  A sudden gust of wind blew rocking the trees and blowing icy air around my legs, lifting the short skirt and petticoats and blowing the hood back, forcing me to try and hold both in place with my hands. Rivers washed over the smooth coat and dribbled off the hem as it sat on the black lace petticoats, as the rain drummed on accompanied by the loud click-clack of my shiny red stiletto heels.


When I got to the footpath I realised that in my panic I didn’t know where Dominique's car was parked and stood awkwardly fiddling with the pop button on the pocket containing his keys. I had to use both hands to undo it and as I struggled another gust of wind sent my short skirt and petticoats billowing up around me. I'm sure that all the cars passing saw the straps of my stockings and panties before I managed to hold them down again. There were a few honks from cars but I refused to look up. Once it passed I returned to the pocket and quickly popped it open, with the fob finally in hand, I pushed the button and saw to my horror lights flash on a car parked on the other side of the road. There was no way I could cross here without risking being run over. I thought about how humiliating it would be to arrive in a hospital dressed in a slutty red PVC maids uniform and turned down the dark footpath to the crossing.


I tried to mince quickly but the path was uneven and covered in puddles. If I stepped in one I couldn't see how deep it was and after almost falling twice I started to avoid them. Cracked paving stones would send icy water splashing up my legs making me shriek. I was forced to keep my head down checking my path. I hopped and minced towards the crossing, one hand holding the hood in place the other holding my skirt down from the wind. The path was so dark I don't think many people saw me, or if they did only saw a strangely dressed girl glowing in the reflection of their headlights as they passed, but the anonymity of the dark path was running out.


and now an extract from Nicoles story Hunters Honey

Extract from Hunter’s Honeys


“These are all standard forms for a modelling course, they can be a legal nightmare if they are not dealt with properly,” she smiled, pointing out the last place for me to sign. 

“Right, that’s good. I will call Mistress Verbeck who will take you to your dorm room and get you settled” she said pushing a button on the intercom.


I looked surprised at her and mouthed “Mistress, dorm room?”


“Yes, I find it best for each group of students to live together while they are studying. It allows them to focus more and to help each other along. Now Mistress Verbeck is your house mistress so she is in charge of you until you finish the course. You must do what she tells you at all times. We don’t want it getting back to Vanessa that you were causing trouble now do we?” she asked looking at me and clearly waiting for me to answer. I shook my head no.


“Good,” she said, standing up and coming around to the front of the desk, picking up the papers I had signed and organizing them into a neat bundle.


Just then the door opened and a woman came in wearing a black latex top which buttoned up at the back. It had puffy sleeves with a white collar and cuffs, a round silver brooch at her neck. Her blonde hair was done up in an ornate hair bun and she wore big dark-rimmed glasses. Blood red lipstick matched her long stiletto nails. She was wearing a long flared ankle-length skirt again in black latex. Around her waist, was a large leather belt from which hung a few leather pouches and in her hand, she was holding a black drill cane with a silver top. This must be Mistress Verbeck I thought. The way she was dressed made me think she had just come from a set, she must have been filming some Victorian themed femdom I thought. Something where she was the strict housekeeper, she certainly looked the part.


“This is your first student Mistress Verbeck, can you take her to the dorm and make sure she is ready for tomorrow. I know it’s a bit of a mess at the moment but I have builders coming tomorrow to make the changes we need”, Said Ms Hunter.


“Of course,” said Mistress Verbeck.


“Here is her paperwork,” said Ms Hunter handing the forms I had signed to her.


Mistress Verbeck looked through them for a second and with a growing smile looked up at me.


“Right, follow me,” she said walking to the door.


I stood there for a second trying to process what was happening.


“Ok let us try this then, hands behind your head, Now!” she barked with an irritated look on her face.


I jumped and did as she said taking a step back. The way she was looking at me was intimidating and I didn’t like the feeling that was growing in my stomach. She took a small remote from her belt and pressed a button. Suddenly my hands locked to the collar and Mistress Verbeck took the leash. I was now helpless again!


After what I had been through today the feeling terrified me. There was no need for this. No one was filming. I was just joining a modelling course, not a….


CRACK!


Her cane shot out and cut me across the bum driving all thought from my head.


“Move!” she screamed.


I minced to the open door as quickly as my skirt and heels would allow silently begging her to stop, but she did not relent. The click-clack of my shoes sounded like a machine gun. When I got through the doorway she barked “left” and still using her cane drove me down the hall and into the main hotel. There were still lots of people around and seeing me near hysterical trying to mince away from Mistress Verbeck, as she easily kept pace with me, raining strokes with her cane brought much laughter from the models and crew watching. 


and here are the links, should you wish to read more.

Amazon
www.amazon.com/Nicole-Winters/e/B07R4PDMBH

Goodreads Page
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/19172812.Nicole_Winters



Now we have an extract from the opening of a piece by our friend Angelica Marie Gossett.

Forced to accept it

My initiation into cross dressing was NOT voluntary. I was
eighteen at the time, spending the summer, with my aunt and
her daughter Tina who was eighteen and a senior in high
school. Tina was beautiful and I often fantasized about being
in bed with her, stroking her soft long blonde hair, caressing
her amble breasts and having her wrap her long legs around
my waist as I brought her to multiple orgasms. It turns out she
and my aunt had quite different plans for me.

It began on a Friday evening when Tina was having two of her
friends over for a slumber party. Feeling very mischievous
and horny, I decide to hide under Tina’s bed to see what I
could see. One of her friends Barbara was very athletic and
she had very large breasts which she made no effort to hide.
Her other friend, Lisa fancied herself a model. She wore
flashy clothes and a lot of makeup and I never saw her wear
anything but high heels. I was sure that night, I would get to
see all 3 of these lovelies nude or at the very least in very
skimpy underwear.

I stayed as quite as possible when I heard them coming up the
stairs talking and giggling. They walked into Tina’s room
continuing their conversation. I thought I had been very quite
but obviously not quite enough. After 5 minutes, their
animated talk turned to hush whispers and before I knew it six
hands were grabbing for me under the bed. I was pulled out
in the middle of the floor and found myself looking at 3 very
angry young women.

to read more of Angelica's story and more, plus an exciting teaser for another story featuring a rather familiar face visit below

But for a real work of love check this little story, inspired by my art

Punished by being Maid to dress up as a girl

Story description:

Stephen had just graduated high school. Once again, his behavior was unacceptable. His mother Stacy got angry and resolute.

For years, Stacy had planned a form of punishment written about since the 17th century. It is called "Petticoat Punishment". Stephen was now 18 years old. The age he needed to be before she could petticoat punish him. It was also, the perfect physical age. Why? Since 18-year-old young men are at their sexual peak, the psychological “emasculation” of being dressed as a girl maximized the humiliation and embarrassment.

So was Stacy going to give him the full complete treatment? Yes. The punishment was far overdue. She was going to make him dress from head to toe as a young lady.

For those not as familiar with the term petticoat discipline this is synonymous with a forced feminization approach to cross-dressing. The book focuses on both the physical (whips, bondage, and other forms of BDSM) as well as psychological aspects (emasculation, embarrassment, humiliation, sex slavery, etc.). of female domination(femdom), discipline, and control.

In addition, this book includes Stephen, being dressed in latex, and silicon-based clothing.
https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/punished-by-being-maid-to-dress-up-as-a-girl



Thank you for your time my friends
Big Hugs
XXX
Andy

6 comments:

  1. Daer Andy, Thank you so much for the publicity and link. I will also explore the other stories with interest.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm so going to have to find time to read these Andy, they look very enjoyable.
    Hugs Mandy, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Andy. One reviewer wanted to see this story focused more on petticoat punishment that was not eventually accepted by Stephen. That work is on the way. I love to respond to what readers want to read. Plus, the vignette "forced to accept it" is now a rather different eBook called "forced to dress as a girl". This should be available as an audio-book professionally produced in August. Cross-dressing fiction should be a "hands free" experience for maximum pleasure and entertainment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Angelica, I am happy to help and so glad you are moving in the right direction.
      Spoken fiction is so great, just adds another level to it.
      XXXX
      Andy

      Delete