Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 18 January 2018

Second Life Andy

Hi Everyone
  Our friend Chris Morlim  has created some super, second life characters based on my version of Christeens art, yes that is a little complex but it all works out.
 These are fun, hope you like

XXX
Andy





18 comments:

  1. does that mean your in world now? come for a visit - asudem kasei

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Asudem, actually no i am not in SL and have never been so. Think it might be fun though,
      XX

      Delete
    2. Hello Asudem, these are actually me in SL recreating Andy's wonderful work in SL. It has been a fun experence. Krystle Morlim in SL at the moment...grins

      Delete
    3. Hello Asudem, these are actually me in SL recreating Andy's wonderful work in SL. It has been a fun experence. Krystle Morlim in SL at the moment...grins

      Delete
    4. Hello Asudem, these are actually me in SL recreating Andy's wonderful work in SL. It has been a fun experence. Krystle Morlim in SL at the moment...grins

      Delete
  2. Very nice, I was worried after seeing the first being a bit squished, but the rest were intriguing. Who would not want a secretary/PA with an English accent slipping about. I have always loved him with the dark hair, and the longish bob is beguiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lee, you have no idea how smooth my accent is.Lets just say...I'm quite Posh
      XXX

      Delete
    2. I am sure that my imagination can fill in some of the gaps, but nothing compares to the real thing. You have always been a classy Lady in my mind.

      Delete
  3. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Love it. Thanks Andy and Chris M.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still inspire so may people Christeen
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Fith Harmony performing. I dont know weather its your kind of music, but it should be in your kind of style

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ATElZg_wQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter, I can live with the music, but can't live without that style.
      XX

      Delete
  5. Christeen looking very sexy in her new latex outfits. Her two birthday gifts really fill out her rubber bra nicely.

    ReplyDelete