Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 11 September 2017

New Art. "Fifi"

Hi Everyone
   It is nice to be back, though to be honest I wish I could have stayed with my friends and lovers for ever, but we can't have it all. However my return has allowed me to create new art. This is a simple, yet I hope classic, situation for poor Andy. Trapped as ever in a smooth and shiny Latex uniform (I really must get a pink one of my own, but my black one is so classy I don't think I would want to be out of it) our helplessly feminized hero/heroine finds himself in a race against time to avoid being seen or worse still, meeting anyone he knows. However, on one of those long hot summers evenings it won't just be the Latex making poor Andy sweat.
  Hope you are all well, Big hugs
XXXX
Andy




20 comments:

  1. Uh-oh, on this side of the Pond poor Andrew would have to pick up and trash any "gifts" left by Fifi. That would leave his derriere delightfully exposed. I imagine he has been trained to bend at the waist and not his knees. The corset might have something to say about that. In any event, his mates will have a pleasant show.
    He may have to ask for assistance from them as I do not see and clean-up items. Does he have a cute little backpack for her essentials?
    Matching, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the same protocol applies in the UK: bag it and bin it. I'm just wondering whether Fifi knows that Andy may have some evening business to attend to if the lads follow them to the park.
      S xx

      Delete
    2. Naturally bending from the waist has been trained into Andy Lee and cute little bum bag?, how sweet, yes I am sure Aunt Jane would have thought of that. Though I do not think she would have thought of what S is thinking of, Naughty Stallion XXXX

      Delete
    3. You both make a wicked team. I love it !

      Delete
    4. Everyone needs a little wicked
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you Andy for this new Amazing Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    I love it. At least Andy is wearing a (relatively) demure dress; imagine if he had to take Fifi out whilst in an off-the-shoulder number with matching full length gloves. Surely the boys will not recognize him! However, his make-up will be in need of repair by the time he gets back to his Aunt's if he gets any more flustered.

    love and XXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stevie sweetie, one does not take ones doggy for a walk in full evening wear. LOL
      XXX

      Delete
    2. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

      Probably not, but it is a nice thought!

      Love and XXXX

      Stevie

      Delete
  4. I think it is far too late to prevent anyone from seeing him. I believe that the car which just passed is the same one which drove by two other times. The driver has been driving in circles trying to catch additional glimpses at the young maid and her dog. As for the boys, seeing him in that pink latex maid's uniform is not as bad as them noticing the name Andrew emblazoned on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes RH, i have no don't that car has been round a few times, rubber necking. As for the name, a demure Maid knows where to place her hands.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. But while trying to hold on to a leash? Doggies (both types) are full of energy and sometimes need two hands to control them.

      Delete
    3. Good point, real danger of an "Oops! Oh no" moment
      Xx

      Delete
  5. Your journey to meet with your friends has been stirring. I think they have arranged some embarrassing public situations. Those strap locked heels look so pretty and they don't allow his feet be loose!!!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi honey, glad you liked my heels, Oops sorry Andys
      XXX

      Delete
  6. Hi Andy

    Love the details, like the little pad locks on his heels!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy when people like you and Andrew spot the little details, Thank you so much
      XX

      Delete
    2. Thank you Andy. It seems thay we both have the same fetish taste. Your feet tied with a strap and lock. Though I would love see you wearing a miles heels too, or dangling your heels 😊😉😉

      Delete
    3. The locks are important, for controlling a naughty boy/girl sissy
      Xxx

      Delete