Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 24 August 2015

New Art. "So Proud"

Hi Everyone
   It has been a while and I have been soaking up so much inspiration that I can not concentrate on creating one thing or another. However before I left, I was working on this and so after a little polishing an able to publish it.
   As ever not a direct continuation of a story, but a stand alone image, our young hero/heroine finds himself on a shopping trip with his Aunts in search of the perfect outfit for the end of term Prom. However what might be perfect for Andy, is completely different from that chosen by his Aunts.
  Hope you like this.
  Love and best wishes
 A very tired Andy
XXXX



18 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! A fantasy of mine most definitely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Honey
      Thank you for such sweet words,so so happy my work touches you in all the right places.
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Such wicked Goddesses. Heaven on earth to be their little plaything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andy
      Thank you so much,it is nice to be back.Although it would have been even better to have finally surrendered and remained as Amanda, forever a plaything for her Aunts and friends desires.
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Its wonderful, so love your art.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful addition to your already grand collection of works. I am wondering if Ms. Andi has been asked yet, or will his Aint set him up with a date? If we pull the bow will a present be unwrapped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that is the question, who is Andys date?. I know, but that is my little secret.
      Thanks Lee, it is nice to be back, all i need now is time to create more and get my experiences on screen.
      XXXX

      Delete
    2. Perhaps the woman waiting outside is the mother of Andy's potential date? She wants to see if he measures up to the high standards she expects for her son. Perhaps someone who is very high in social circles.

      Delete
    3. What a superb notion RH, a brilliant reading and one that i wish i had thought of myeslf. Of cause Andy would have had a date lined up and any self respecting loving mother would want to make sure Andy was suitable for their Son.
      Thank you RH
      XX

      Delete
    4. Interesting notion. I would think that Andi is a tad overdressed if this is a first date. I suppose Aunt Jane wants to throw Andi in the deep end to see what happens. Also I wonder if the boy known what is under all that paint and powder.

      Delete
    5. Hi Lee
      XX
      Oh I can assure you Andy's date knows what lays beneath all that paint and Latex, I even know his name, but that is my secret.
      XXXX

      Delete
  5. What a stunning piece of work. Just love it , Lee is right pull the bow win a prize. Just stunning!!
    Best one yet?
    Hope you enjoyed your holiday, back for more later in the year. France does you good if this is new art work.
    hugs and kisses
    martin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi martin
      I did have a wonderful hoiliday thank you, but it will be a few months before i can have a long enough break to really become Amanda again. Although I shall be popping back to visit my friends and lovers as often as possible.
      Thank you for your kind comments. It is a pleasure to create for you all.
      XXX

      Delete
  6. The art is stunning. I like how Andy is surrounded by his 'loving' Aunts and all those revealing mirrors. The caption is very effective, especially when it shows how quickly he surrenders. Maybe his date will be a dashing rich boy. Or a rugged jock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Honey
      How are you, hope you are well.
      Thank you for your wonderful comments, I tried to capture Janes stern, commanding tone in the caption, so the reader can hear her control over her nephew. As for the date, he will be sweet, kind and very smitten with Andy. I know his name too, but that is my secret.
      Take care
      XXXXX

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete