Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 8 January 2013

For my friends

Hi everyone.
The picture above was created for me by my lovely friend Amber
and depicts Myself and my Sweet adorable, naughty, beautiful,sexy
friend Sheila (well a little more than friend)
with whom I spent a wonderful few weeks over New Year. The image is
typical of Ambers super art more of which can be found here.
http://capriciousamber.deviantart.com/
Thank you Amber for being my friend
X

Also (Takes a breath) Also I have to give an equal mention to My S, My
Stallion. S has compliled a blog especially for the posting of treats
to me and features some wickedly naughty captions and some very
naughty stories and stuff. As the Amanda of the blogs title, I have no
problem with sharing it with you.
http://amandablogtest.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0
By the way, I love the new wallpaper on it S.
And as with Amber I thank you S for being my friend and at times guide
and shoulder XX.

Enough soppyness, Click the links my sweets and have fun.
XXX
Back soon

3 comments:

  1. Well, here is Sheila finally in your adventures; even if it's not a drawing produced by yourself.
    Very charming picture, full of tenderness.
    Hugs and kisses at both
    V * DB *
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, which one is Sheila? The blonde without glasses, possibly?
    *V*xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi honey, yes the blonde is Sheila and we are still having fun together
      Xxx

      Delete