Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 27 March 2023

Holiday

       Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month






On Patreon Today
It would not be right
not to soften the blow 
of a new working 
week with a sweet
new piece by our 
dear friend
Christeen.







Hi Everyone
    Please accept my apologise, but I am taking a very short break from the blog. A week maybe two. I have so much going on right now the creation of art has become more of a chore than of the sheer delight it usually is.
  I have 4 unfinished items on my work board, which are fun, plus completed stuff that is already pre-loaded for posting on the Patreon in my absence and a head full of ideas to start. 
   Also next Friday is our blogs 12th birthday, yes 12 years of fun and naughtiness , what a thing. http://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2011/03/to-start.html


      See you all again very soon.
XXXX
Andy

6 comments:

  1. Take a good and well earned break. It must be quite pressurising trying to post to the Blog 3 times a week, as well as maintaining your Patreon, alongside your 'real' work. Your work has been quite demanding recently so it's very understandable that you need a rest. I know the tech has also been i nfuriating in recent weeks. It's also clear that if you are able to produce new material and post, your Patreon has to take priority in order to help supplement your income in these difficult times.

    Have a rest and come back refreshed. You normally come back inspired with a fresh burst of creativity and new ideas so it should ultimately be a benefit to all of us. (As we know, in this world pleasures withheld and pleasures delayed are often the best kind: there's nothing quite like being kept on edge. Keeping us waiting will be part of the pleasure. The joy of anticipation.)

    Most of all take care. Keep safe. And don't race back. We'll still be here. After all, some of us have been here for the full twelve years (and more). I think we can cope with a week or two (or three or more).

    I think I speak for all when I say, the most important thing is you. We're just grateful for all you do. Thank you, Andy for all your hardwork. And thank you just for being Andy. See you when you're ready.

    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy,
    With such a headline, I thought you might be showing us a glimpse of Andy & Aunt Jane on their latest holiday, but I do wish you well and I hope that when you return and that you will be fully refreshed.
    Don't work too hard.
    Take care sweetie. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, My Sweetness. Almost a teenager? You have given so much, so freely over the years and it continues to be fresh and vibrant. Stay safe and enjoy your va-ca for a bit, but not too long. You are already missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need for an apology - and my sentiments are fully aligned with those of 'Skintwo01'. Thank you for your time and energy and creative talents over the years that are so enjoyable for all of us. Enjoy your time away - I can only hope it serves to clear your mind and refresh your energies. Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy, These days each and everyone has earned their downtime.

    ReplyDelete