Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 10 April 2023

Hi Honey, I'm home. New art Cheer Squad

    Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month





On Patreon Today
We have a sweet new
piece from the
ever wonderful
mind of our
dear friend Christeen.







Hi Everyone

   Hello Hello, Thank you all for hanging around and waiting for me to get back up and running, though Patreon has been running whilst I was away with preloaded delights, it is always genuinely wonderful to be back here on our blog and I hope we can now stay together for a long time. 

 Since I have been away we have missed our birthday, we are now 12 years old, not bad for a silly online blog, even if I do say so myself.

   Also I have heard from our dear Christeen that her Pinterest's pages have been deleted, which is a real shame because she had so much wonderful stuff over there, but that will never happen here.
 Christeen you will always have a home here for as long as you wish XXX

  I will also try to sort out the backlog of items for the Wednesday round up, I mean we have missed some great stuff, not only my own first steps into Ai art, but from dear Girlie Morgane  with her cute translations, Skinnie Stallion and his super stories and all the way to gems such as the quite frankly stunning AJ Odudo (right) in Atsuko for comic relief and that's not to forget Carol Vorderman how still thrills in her leathers. 



  But that is for the future, today we need to catch up on poor Andy who was in a bit of a pickle over on Patreon a few weeks ago. So lets see what's what as we trip back to Nowheresville to see if Andy and Aunt Jane have been able to blend into small town America.......I fear not.

  Big big hugs and MILLION thank you's for waiting 

XXXX
Andy



14 comments:

  1. Great to have you back. We hope not to soon: you deserved a good long break. But you've made a glorious return. (Drat, my story now doesn't quite work.) And AJ of course looks fabulous.
    Welcome home.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you my dear friend, I am sorry for messing with your story, XXX

      Delete
  2. Hi Sweetie. It is wonderful to see you return. I hope you haven't been working too hard.
    This is truly a beautiful Easter treat. Andy does appear to be in such a pickle, he doesn't know whether to go into the boys changing room or the girls. However, I'm sure everyone enjoyed watching his performance. And, I'm just sure that Auntie Jane will love to hear about his little mishap.
    But when he does start to change, he better be careful and make sure that no one discovers his little secret.
    I love the surprised expression on his Andys' face and how the one football player is taking a sneaky look.
    I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, Its classic ditzy Andy, still forgetting where he is or whom he has become.
      I hope the image is as light and funny as intended, The young man is as dumbstruck as ever, when faced with a beautiful girl
      XX

      Delete
    2. Yes, the image is light and brought a smile to my face face. Thank you,xxx

      Delete
  3. Mistress LeatherBeth10 April 2023 at 08:39

    MW High? I thought they were in Nowheresville.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny. We use the same locker room references as you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AT I am doing my best to get the US phrasing correct XXX

      Delete
  5. Welcome back! You were missed. It would seem his adventures are never-ending and he finds himself in an awkward situation. So much for low profile. Beautiful uniform, looks more professional than High School. Being stuck in middle America, I hope they are not locked away in a sub basement during a tornado scare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear Lee XX
      we always love Andy in a pickle and I am sure he will be well protected from any storms buy many willing heroes.
      Thank you as always my dear friend
      XXX

      Delete
  6. Beautiful to have you back. The surprised look is priceless. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan, that's very sweet of you XXX

      Delete
  7. If only I had cheerleaders who were dressed like that. Is it my imagination or do I see that the fellow in the shower area starting to have problems with keeping his towel on?

    ReplyDelete