Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 21 April 2023

Fantastic four from Christeen

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month






On Patreon Today
We have a preview
of a new piece by
me. As ever it 
looks as if  our 
sweet hero/Heroine
is looking a 
little bit surprised.
But why?







Hi Everyone
  Friday is here again and along with the pleasure of knowing the weekend is within touching distance, we have the total delight of new art from our dear friend Christeen.
 So lets not mess about.
XXX
Andy






10 comments:

  1. Hi Andy. Hello Christeen.
    A perfect start to the weekend, and Auntie is making sure that Chris will have fun too. Nice to see her becoming a matchmaker.
    Chris will have little chance to forget who owns him while wearing that deep collar, and of course, she doesn't want anyone else discovering what he has hidden away under his pretty dresses.
    I'm sure his new corset will also be locked.
    Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for panel 4 it's just awesome, and might I ask just what does Chris do in that position with the lovely rear protruding outward. Many will speculate but I think a small anal device is not uncommon for Chris. I mean when Chris is sent for pony play, that is where the tail plug goes.
    Thanks for making my weekend
    regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shadoman.
      I think Chris is pulling up his dress. When I first saw the picture, I thought he was in for a spanking.
      xxx

      Delete
    2. MSH I don't know Having watched my own wife dress over the years she tended to slip into most of her dresses over her head and let the dress cascade down. and when undressing slipped the dress over her shoulders and let it dropped to the floor. Mind you that is just one person, But I have seen women do it in films as well but it does look like a slinky dress so who knows. But it is a suggestive pose and one I use in my Transgender comics when someone is about to get her butt plugged

      Regards Shado.

      Delete
    3. i never gave it a thought at the time. Assumed Chris to be dropping it.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. A delightful four thank-you both. xxx

    #1, Oh aww, I think Chris is just feigning disinterest, maybe Chris will smile once he gets to know the young man.

    #2, Oh wow what a fun night Mistress latex has planned for our sweet Chris.

    #3, Fun late spring in the park, Chris just wanted to show of those pretty shoes.

    #4, Oops his training took him by surprise. I have never seen such a cute corset, luck bois.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, Thanks for your appropriate comments.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Interesting comments all.
    I think he has been a bit rebellious recently and in in need of a little reminder of his place. Do what you are told, keep your mouth shut, unless in use, and make sure you are always pretty and alluring to both male admirers and the Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good rules Lee.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete