Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 28 April 2023

Make way for Christeen

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month






On Patreon Today
Here we are nearly 
at the end of another 
month which means 
it's time for a new 
page in our Andy
calendar and this 
time we are going 
to a Galaxy far far 
away.




Hi Everyone
  Something odd is occurring with this blogger interface, I now no longer receive emails alerting me to comments and things. I am sure the powers that be have mucked about with it all again
Anyway,  lets not look down, not when we have four super new pieces from our dear Christeen to enjoy.
Big Hugs
XX
Andy









5 comments:

  1. Hi Andy, hello Christeen.
    What a wonderful collection. So much beautiful lace for Chris to enjoy wearing.
    I'm sure he does love looking like a lovely young lady and receiving flowers. However, I'm not so sure he was ever a good boy!
    Auntie would never want her favourite nephew to run away. when I first saw that picture, with so many flowers, I thought they were sitting in the park.
    Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your continued kind comment Mandy.
      Chriseen

      Delete
  2. Andy looks like 10y.o kid in the 2nd picture. I mean, it is odd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four super gorgeous pieces. xxx

    #1, Wow, Chris makes a perfect assistant for a princess.

    #2, Sweet early scene.

    #3, Petticoats will change you and in any eyes is always lovely to get flowers.

    #4, Love the tied ankles though there's a lot of pink frou-frou there to be sure any attempt to run away would be slow if the ties failed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your continued support Aidan.
      Christeen

      Delete