Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 6 March 2023

Blog Issues AGAIN!!!!!

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




This is so frustrating, I am so very very sorry but for some reason I can't post any images on my blog again.
It drives me crazy this thing.
Over on Patreon there is a super new piece from Christeen ,Patreon has no issues ever it seems.
Do please forgive me I have been trying to sort this for a few hours and I have had enough for now.
I will hopefully be back on Friday fingers crossed.
My best Wishes and humble apologies 
XX
Andy

5 comments:

  1. Pfffffff for once I'm here early. ;-) Don't worry, it'll be fine when it's fine, don't worry, I'm already so happy to be able to discover your works. So no problem, it's when it's ok. Nooooooooo Stress. Kissssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvain on Montréal6 March 2023 at 08:53

    Hey! It’s all good! We understand! Real life takes precedence over fantasy, and that includes occasional technical difficulties, unfortunately. So, relax, and we’ll welcome whatever you can post whenever you can post it, all right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing to forgive, M'Lady. Stay safe and take that break. It should be a beautiful day a dawning. You have given us so much, a little glitch should only be a bump in the road, even if it is on the wrong side. Go out, people watch over a tea and a scone. Fill up on ideas to tickle out fancy upon your return to the smooth and savory. You are already missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to be sorry when the tech fails my dear friend. I've everything crossed for you and it will get fixed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tout vas s arranger ne t inquiète pas Andy 💪💪💪👍

    ReplyDelete