Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 20 March 2023

New Art: I Must Be Brave

     Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
Monday brings us a
new and very sweet
piece by our dear
friend Christeen
and what better way to
fight off those 
new week blues.



   


Hi Everyone
      Monday is here again Boooo!!!! but hopefully we can shed some of those Monday blues by paying a visit to the world of Andy and Aunt Jane.
   This piece was previewed on Patreon a few weeks ago and today we get to see what all the mystery was about.
   This image takes place after Andy has been returned to the Sisterhood by the bounty hunters and is the start of the Andy alone strand of pictures that sees Andy in such adventures as Miami Heat and Pony Boy Andy.
   It also follows on from the downfall of Madam Dark, however as we see her influence is still being felt and her desires being carried out by her still loyal companions at the Sisterhoods home of Knightley Manor. 
   Madame Dark Will be back!!!!!!!
   I hope you like this, It is  favourite of mine.
Best wishes, big hugs
XXX
Andy



A word if you please 




















Madame Dark













Fucking Bounty Hunters

I Must Be Brave 


Miami Heat




















Pony Boy


8 comments:

  1. Horray. It's Monday, and it's such a treat to see such wonderful art.
    Hi Andy.
    We might have seen some of the art before, but they always make my Monday.
    The downfall of Madam Dark might be a somewhat simple piece, but I think it is great and I'm sure Andy would have enjoyed taking a peek.
    Hope everyone is well. Hugsxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy
      I figured I would slip it in to place within the older art just to make it clear where we are, 'cos sometimes even I lose track.
      Thank uyou for your sweet comments
      XXX

      Delete
  2. A brief extract:

    The lift ascends. He’s sure he’s alone in the compartment but he can’t see to press the stop or emergency button, and his hands are bound. He hears the doors hiss and a hand presses against his rear. For a moment he dreams that it might be his Aunt, come to rescue him, but he’s pushed forward in silence and he steps on to a carpeted floor. He can hear some distant hubbub.

    Poor Andrew. He's quaking with fear. He's shaking so much that he's almost wobbling on his 7" heels. That would never do.

    More to follow - if anyone's interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! are you crazy?!!! yes, yes, yes, more, more, more,
      Big hugs my dear S xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Another Magic Monday,
    and to think I almost missed them.
    A lovely and thrilling trip down memory lane.
    I hope the bidding is high (how can it not be?),
    but the purchaser (renter) will be gentle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Late my dear Lee, I hope your coffee was not cold.
      So glad you liked it and I am sure the bidding will be fierce
      XXX

      Delete
  4. An gorgeous uplifting monday from Andy who can be brave and cute at the same time.

    I am terrified but at the same time mesmerised by Madame Dark.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Aidan, yes best stay clear of Madame Dark, however she could lure us both in with one look from those cool blue eyes.
      So glad you like it my dear friend
      XXX

      Delete